The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Public Training Closed

meganamber
Visit My Farm

Re: Public Training Open!

Post by meganamber »

jodie1029 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
I can only take one at this time, I apologize. I am training two other horses for other players and I can't take more than three.... is that ok with you? If you want, I can put any others on my waiting list, but you might not get them started for another week.
ok that’s fine
Can you train this one first
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1034754
Sure but I'll have to warn you since he's already 2 he'll be 6 by the time I'm done training him!
jodie1029
Visit My Farm

Post by jodie1029 »

meganamber wrote:
jodie1029 wrote: ok that’s fine
Can you train this one first
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1034754
Sure but I'll have to warn you since he's already 2 he'll be 6 by the time I'm done training him!
Ok I put him up for offers
CowgirlRebecca
Visit My Farm

Post by CowgirlRebecca »

meganamber wrote:
CowgirlRebecca wrote:Hey, I am wondering if you have room for 2 more colts?
I can put them on the waiting list since I don't have room now, but I probably won't get to them for a week or more. If the time isn't an issue I can put the colts on my holding account until I have time for them.
Hey, that would work. I have currently 1 that needs training that needs training and soon I think I will have a couple more as my broodmares are starting to give birth.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

jodie1029 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Hey! Your horse is taking so long because I am training two other horses and they take up an entire turn training them so I had to move yours to my holding account. He's halfway done. Once I'm done the other two I'll start on him again. When I'm done with him I'll ping you and let you have him for half price. It's my bad the training is taking so long, I didn't realize that I could only train two horses at a time once they start getting higher in their stats and require several hours of training a day. Thank you for your patience!
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

charming_kiger wrote:
meganamber wrote:
You're horse http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1029026 is finished with his training! :D Again, I apologize for the delay.

No worries :)
Your horse has finished his training! I can't post links on this device, I apologize, so please go to my in training pasture and offer on your horse. The charge is 5k, It took so long because I went on an unexpected trip this weekend and didn't get back until today!
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Shellyttexas wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/984870
I am fully aware. :) BTW How will I pay you :?:
Your horse is finished his training! It took so long because I went on an unexpected weekend trip and didn't get back until today. The charge will be 5k, half price, because it did take so long. Don't worry, your horse didn't overage any ;) He is just under 4 years old.
Shellyttexas
Visit My Farm

Re: Public Training Closed

Post by Shellyttexas »

Thank you! :D
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

jodie1029 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Hey! Your horse is finally finished his training! The price is $5,000 because it took so long! He's just under 6 years old and fully trained :)

jodie1029
Visit My Farm

Post by jodie1029 »

meganamber wrote:
jodie1029 wrote: Ok I put him up for offers
Hey! Your horse is finally finished his training! The price is $5,000 because it took so long! He's just under 6 years old and fully trained :)

Ok thanks so much for training him
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

jodie1029 wrote:
meganamber wrote:

Ok thanks so much for training him
No problem! ;)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:49 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:49 am