The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Public Training Closed

meganamber
Visit My Farm

Public Training Closed

Post by meganamber »

Hey guys! :)
I have to decided to start training horses for other players! But there are a few things I should let you guys know:
1. I am not premium, so my turns come every two hours like everyone else's. Therefore, I won't be able to train as quickly as premium players.
2. I have taken most of the training course, but not all, so again, I'm not going to be as fast as other more experienced trainers.
I am doing for more relaxed players who don't need their horses trained RIGHT NOW.
1. I can have your horse trained by 4-5 years old if he/she is a newborn
2. I can get all stats fully trained
3. It will take me a few days
Just let me know if you're interested! I am only taking 2 or 3 horses right now, as I am a beginning trainer. I will be charging $10,000 per horse.
~Pine Valley Stables~

Training has been closed for now. I am already training a few horses and probably have a waiting list. Check back later! :)
Last edited by meganamber on Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
charming_kiger
Visit My Farm

Re: Public Training Open!

Post by charming_kiger »

charming_kiger
Visit My Farm

Post by charming_kiger »

meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

charming_kiger wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1029026

I need this little fellow trained :)
Do you need both trained? And I just want to clarify that this is the first time I've publicly trained so it's not going to be perfect. But I appreciate you letting me train your horses :) If it takes longer than usual or the horses age more that usual I'll let you have the trained horse cheaper.
charming_kiger
Visit My Farm

Post by charming_kiger »

Okay that is fine. :D I have never had anyone trained my horses too btw. And yes I will need them both trained. Ill put them both up for offer
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

charming_kiger wrote:Okay that is fine. :D I have never had anyone trained my horses too btw. And yes I will need them both trained. Ill put them both up for offer
Ok thanks I'll let you know how they're coming along! :D
charming_kiger
Visit My Farm

Post by charming_kiger »

meganamber wrote:
charming_kiger wrote:Okay that is fine. :D I have never had anyone trained my horses too btw. And yes I will need them both trained. Ill put them both up for offer

Thank You! :D
charming_kiger
Visit My Farm

Post by charming_kiger »

meganamber wrote:

Would you have time to also train another colt?

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1025838
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

charming_kiger wrote:
meganamber wrote:

Would you have time to also train another colt?

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1025838
How soon would you want him done? cause I think it will be too much to handle to do your three plus two of mine I'm doing already. I can try, but my idea was to put the colt on my holding account until I'm done your other two and than work on him. If you have the time though, combined it will be like a week before you get him back...
charming_kiger
Visit My Farm

Post by charming_kiger »

I can be patient with him. I'm training a few of mine as well. Thats fine. I don't want to overload you with too much on your plate
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:34 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:34 am