The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Public Training Closed

meganamber
Visit My Farm

Re: Public Training Open!

Post by meganamber »

charming_kiger wrote:I can be patient with him. I'm training a few of mine as well. Thats fine. I don't want to overload you with too much on your plate
Well I could put my two on hold and do all three of yours, but once I get to doing a couple hours a day of training, three horses won't fit in one turn. So you're fine with me holding the colt until I can take him?
charming_kiger
Visit My Farm

Post by charming_kiger »

Yes go ahead I'm fine with that. actually I would prefer this filly with 71k HGP to be trained. Shes definitely a keeper.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1028572
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

charming_kiger wrote:Yes go ahead I'm fine with that. actually I would prefer this filly with 71k HGP to be trained. Shes definitely a keeper.

Wow she's beautiful! sure, I'll go ahead and switch to my holding account and offer on her ;)
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

charming_kiger wrote:Yes go ahead I'm fine with that. actually I would prefer this filly with 71k HGP to be trained. Shes definitely a keeper.

Oh lol she's a he! Are you sure you have the right foal? This is meganamber's holding account btw, obviously.
charming_kiger
Visit My Farm

Post by charming_kiger »

meganamber2 wrote:

Oh lol she's a he! Are you sure you have the right foal? This is meganamber's holding account btw, obviously.

LOL I must have had her confused with the filly you're also training. They all have the same base color. I was so confused. And No way There was another meganamber trying to scoop up a foal for $1 HAHA
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

charming_kiger wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:

LOL I must have had her confused with the filly you're also training. They all have the same base color. I was so confused. And No way There was another meganamber trying to scoop up a foal for $1 HAHA
Haha I see! :lol: of course :P
charming_kiger
Visit My Farm

Post by charming_kiger »

meganamber2 wrote:
charming_kiger wrote:

Haha I see! :lol: of course :P

Him I mean :lol: :lol:
jodie1029
Visit My Farm

Post by jodie1029 »

meganamber wrote:Hey guys! :)
I have to decided to start training horses for other players! But there are a few things I should let you guys know:
1. I am not premium, so my turns come every two hours like everyone else's. Therefore, I won't be able to train as quickly as premium players.
2. I have taken most of the training course, but not all, so again, I'm not going to be as fast as other more experienced trainers.
I am doing for more relaxed players who don't need their horses trained RIGHT NOW.
1. I can have your horse trained by 4-5 years old if he/she is a newborn
2. I can get all stats fully trained
3. It will take me a few days
Just let me know if you're interested! I am only taking 2 or 3 horses right now, as I am a beginning trainer. I will be charging $10,000 per horse.
~Pine Valley Stables~
Hi I was woundering if after you get done training the horses you currently have could train 3 or 4 of mine it would be greatly appreciated
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

jodie1029 wrote:
meganamber wrote:Hey guys! :)
I have to decided to start training horses for other players! But there are a few things I should let you guys know:
1. I am not premium, so my turns come every two hours like everyone else's. Therefore, I won't be able to train as quickly as premium players.
2. I have taken most of the training course, but not all, so again, I'm not going to be as fast as other more experienced trainers.
I am doing for more relaxed players who don't need their horses trained RIGHT NOW.
1. I can have your horse trained by 4-5 years old if he/she is a newborn
2. I can get all stats fully trained
3. It will take me a few days
Just let me know if you're interested! I am only taking 2 or 3 horses right now, as I am a beginning trainer. I will be charging $10,000 per horse.
~Pine Valley Stables~
Hi I was woundering if after you get done training the horses you currently have could train 3 or 4 of mine it would be greatly appreciated
Sure, after I'm done charming_kiger's two I can take three of yours :) That should be by tomorrow or the next day.
jodie1029
Visit My Farm

Post by jodie1029 »

meganamber wrote:
jodie1029 wrote: Hi I was woundering if after you get done training the horses you currently have could train 3 or 4 of mine it would be greatly appreciated
Sure, after I'm done charming_kiger's two I can take three of yours :) That should be by tomorrow or the next day.
ok thanks
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:49 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:49 am