The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Public Training Closed

meganamber
Visit My Farm

Re: Public Training Open!

Post by meganamber »

charming_kiger wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
Haha I see! :lol: of course :P

Him I mean :lol: :lol:
Hello I apologize for not being finished with your two yet, I was going to be done today, but then something came up and I wasn't able to be on much today. I probably won't be able to very much tomorrow either. Again I apologize. They will be ready by Sunday, are you willing to wait that long? Of course, I will lower the price.
charming_kiger
Visit My Farm

Post by charming_kiger »

meganamber wrote:
charming_kiger wrote:

Him I mean :lol: :lol:
Hello I apologize for not being finished with your two yet, I was going to be done today, but then something came up and I wasn't able to be on much today. I probably won't be able to very much tomorrow either. Again I apologize. They will be ready by Sunday, are you willing to wait that long? Of course, I will lower the price.
Yes im in no hurry. Just let me know :D
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

charming_kiger wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Good thank you so much! They're almost 600% trained and they're under 3 at the moment... should be done soon! Again, thank you for your patience :)
charming_kiger
Visit My Farm

Post by charming_kiger »

meganamber wrote:
charming_kiger wrote:
Good thank you so much! They're almost 600% trained and they're under 3 at the moment... should be done soon! Again, thank you for your patience :)
Thanks for taking the time to train them. My skills are not high enough to train them quickly
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

charming_kiger wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Thanks for taking the time to train them. My skills are not high enough to train them quickly
No problem! Glad to help! :D
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

charming_kiger wrote:
meganamber wrote:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1029027
Your filly is finished!! She's up for offers, you can offer $5,000 cause it took me so long :roll: I had to move the colt to my holding account because the two of them could not be done in one turn. He's almost finished, I should be done with him and I'll also start on your other colt.
charming_kiger
Visit My Farm

Post by charming_kiger »

meganamber wrote:
charming_kiger wrote:
Your filly is finished!! She's up for offers, you can offer $5,000 cause it took me so long :roll: I had to move the colt to my holding account because the two of them could not be done in one turn. He's almost finished, I should be done with him and I'll also start on your other colt.

Thank You so much!. Take the 6k :)
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

charming_kiger wrote:
meganamber wrote:

Thank You so much!. Take the 6k :)
thank you :) I really appreciate it :D I'll be done with your other colt soon and I'll also start on the third colt!
Shellyttexas
Visit My Farm

Post by Shellyttexas »

Is training still open? if it is I would like my horse trained for 10,000.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

jodie1029 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Sure, after I'm done charming_kiger's two I can take three of yours :) That should be by tomorrow or the next day.
ok thanks
Hello I was wondering if you still need horses trained. If so, I can take 1 or 2.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:53 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:53 pm