The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Horse boarding

appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Horse boarding

Post by appleloosafarm »

I will board horses for you for so many weeks or how long u need , prices may very on how many horses and how many weeks or days
jl1106
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse boarding

Post by jl1106 »

appleloosafarm wrote:I will board horses for you for so many weeks or how long u need , prices may very on how many horses and how many weeks or days
This is a great idea!!
I'll let you know if I ever need you to hold horses for me! :D
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

its fine I just came out with the idea because i know that many people have horses that they want to keep and just dont have any more space.
jl110603
Visit My Farm

Post by jl110603 »

appleloosafarm wrote:its fine I just came out with the idea because i know that many people have horses that they want to keep and just dont have any more space.
I know awesome idea!
jl110603
Visit My Farm

Post by jl110603 »

appleloosafarm wrote:its fine I just came out with the idea because i know that many people have horses that they want to keep and just dont have any more space.
I know awesome idea!
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

thanks
TouchOfClass
Visit My Farm

Post by TouchOfClass »

appleloosafarm wrote:I will board horses for you for so many weeks or how long u need , prices may very on how many horses and how many weeks or days
How do i pay for it? I might aswell board some horses but idk how to get the money, do i need to be Premium?
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

no , just let your horses stay for so much amount of time then when its time to get them back u can pay the money if that makes sense. Also I will need to know how long and and how much you are paying me
jl1106
Visit My Farm

Post by jl1106 »

appleloosafarm wrote:no , just let your horses stay for so much amount of time then when its time to get them back u can pay the money if that makes sense. Also I will need to know how long and and how much you are paying me
Hi, appleoosafarm! long time no see :D
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

OH hey old freind, I have been working on some really nice horse if u want to check them out on training pasture
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:29 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:29 am