The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Anyone Breed COI 0 Horses?

Sky Bay Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: Anyone Breed COI 0 Horses?

Post by Sky Bay Stables »

GrayJay2 wrote::) I'm proud of my Aledyd's progeny.
You probably should make his stud fee higher to earn some extra money.. I have a feeling I might be using him a lot- if that is okay with you, of course.. 8-)
What's your highest GP Arabian so far?
GrayJay
Visit My Farm

Post by GrayJay »

Sky Bay Stables wrote:
GrayJay2 wrote::) I'm proud of my Aledyd's progeny.
You probably should make his stud fee higher to earn some extra money.. I have a feeling I might be using him a lot- if that is okay with you, of course.. 8-)
Here he is, HGP 35,478, just a bit higher than Aledyd's (sire). He has no red stats so that's promising. Also, he has darkened quite a bit already so I think his color might be similar to Aledyd's.
Go ahead and keep using Aledyd. 1$ is OK with me even though I don't make much money. I focus more on competitions. Arabians are so common that I think there are many comparable studs whose fee is 1$.
Sadagh (colt)
Sky Bay Stables
Visit My Farm

GrayJay wrote:
Sky Bay Stables wrote: You probably should make his stud fee higher to earn some extra money.. I have a feeling I might be using him a lot- if that is okay with you, of course.. 8-)
Here he is, HGP 35,478, just a bit higher than Aledyd's (sire). He has no red stats so that's promising. Also, he has darkened quite a bit already so I think his color might be similar to Aledyd's.
Go ahead and keep using Aledyd. 1$ is OK with me even though I don't make much money. I focus more on competitions. Arabians are so common that I think there are many comparable studs whose fee is 1$.
Sadagh (colt)
Wow nice I have to breed Malik's red stat out.. But keep his gold one 8-)
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

Great job if you can breed him and get a foal with the gold but without the red then you will have a very good COI 0 arabian. They are hard to work with.
Sky Bay Stables
Visit My Farm

WILD FLICKA wrote:Great job if you can breed him and get a foal with the gold but without the red then you will have a very good COI 0 arabian. They are hard to work with.
I have the perfect mare for him, I just need to wait until he's 3! His brother is going to be up for stud too, since he has a green stat and higher GP ( 36k )
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

That's great!
Zer0
Visit My Farm

Post by Zer0 »

My colt is up for stud if anyone is interested :D ;)
I really need to make his progeny's GP higher though :?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:20 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:20 pm