Community Forum

CLOSED

Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: <CS> Public Training <Closed>

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Temperament to High Strung if possible please :)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/932131
I've finished training your horse, I'm sorry for the long wait, I've been really busy and will be even busier these days. So, you'll be my last customers.
Last edited by Tisha on January 30th, 2018, 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<CS> Racers
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

howrse98 wrote:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1181266
Your horse is ready for pickup. I'm sorry for the long wait. I've been busy with school and stuff.
Since I can't cope with training other people's horses, this service will be closed.
<CS> Racers
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Temperament to High Strung if possible please :)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/932131
I've finished training your horse, I'm sorry for the long wait, I've been really busy and will be even busier these days. So, you'll be my last customers.
Thanks! No worries :)
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Thanks! No worries :)
Just got back from camp. Thanks for the tip, by the way. :D
<CS> Racers
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Thanks! No worries :)
Just got back from camp. Thanks for the tip, by the way. :D
Oh, that's nothing. Your training was great.
What kind of camp?
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Oh, that's nothing. Your training was great.
What kind of camp?
Thanks! :lol:
Sort of like a cultural immersion camp plus trekking. It's basically a level learning program compulsory for everyone in Secondary 3.
<CS> Racers
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Oh, that's nothing. Your training was great.
What kind of camp?
Thanks! :lol:
Sort of like a cultural immersion camp plus trekking. It's basically a level learning program compulsory for everyone in Secondary 3.
Ohh, I was thinking of something more like canoeing in lakes and sleeping in wooden cabins in the middle of nowhere. But was it fun?
In my school, there are week long trips to different countries, it's sorta like camp but you basically live in a flat with your friends, and you have to go buy yourself food, you can go to the movies during free time.
But there's also museums, hiking and exhibitions :roll: :(
But other than that, it's pretty cool.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Ohh, I was thinking of something more like canoeing in lakes and sleeping in wooden cabins in the middle of nowhere. But was it fun?
In my school, there are week long trips to different countries, it's sorta like camp but you basically live in a flat with your friends, and you have to go buy yourself food, you can go to the movies during free time.
Ooh, that sounds cool.
Nah, not really. It was kind of like learning stuff outside of school. Just visiting another school and learning their culture. Trekking was albeit...not fun. The hill was so steep that I had to use my hands to climb up. Then we visited orphanages, stuff like that. It was only three days and two nights.
Well, I'll probably never do that...
<CS> Racers
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Ohh, I was thinking of something more like canoeing in lakes and sleeping in wooden cabins in the middle of nowhere. But was it fun?
Ooh, that sounds cool.
Nah, not really. It was kind of like learning stuff outside of school. Just visiting another school and learning their culture. Trekking was albeit...not fun. The hill was so steep that I had to use my hands to climb up. Then we visited orphanages, stuff like that. It was only three days and two nights.
Well, I'll probably never do that...
That kinda sounds depressing.. Camps are supposed to be fun :( not climbing up steep hills and learning more school stuff :lol:
Yeah it is cool, and you can do whatever you want at night (midnight snack, party, movie night) because after all, if you need to wake up at 7am and you decide to party until midnight anyway, it's your fault if you're dying of exhaustion on the hike :lol:
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote: That kinda sounds depressing.. Camps are supposed to be fun :( not climbing up steep hills and learning more school stuff :lol:
Yeah it is cool, and you can do whatever you want at night (midnight snack, party, movie night) because after all, if you need to wake up at 7am and you decide to party until midnight anyway, it's your fault if you're dying of exhaustion on the hike :lol:
I live in Singapore... The "most boring country" as per quoted by some random people reporting the results of a most exciting country. Oh well, at least I'm fairly safe here.
Last edited by Tisha on February 8th, 2018, 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<CS> Racers
Become a Patron!