The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

CLOSED

Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: <CS> Public Training <Closed>

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: That kinda sounds depressing.. Camps are supposed to be fun :( not climbing up steep hills and learning more school stuff :lol:
Yeah it is cool, and you can do whatever you want at night (midnight snack, party, movie night) because after all, if you need to wake up at 7am and you decide to party until midnight anyway, it's your fault if you're dying of exhaustion on the hike :lol:
I like in Singapore... The "most boring country" as per quoted by some random people reporting the results of a most exciting country. Oh well, at least I'm fairly safe here.
Not boring I guess, just not dangerous and infested by theme parks. And that's good. I come from Orlando/Tampa, and there are constantly tourists, they're dropping Starbucks cups, cigarette butts, Disney World maps and movie tickets everywhere on the streets. At 5am neighbours are blasting music through their speakers, and some drunk is staggering through the street yelling "Heyyyyy ladiessss want to part-ayyyy?"
It's horrible. And the hotels. Oh God, what can I say about the hotels? Well they're too bright, too loud, too expensive and full of rich snobs watching sports with the volume on max, or some spoilt kids screaming "I'm not tired!" or "But Moooom! I wanted the iPhone X, not the 8!
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Not boring I guess, just not dangerous and infested by theme parks. And that's good. I come from Orlando/Tampa, and there are constantly tourists, they're dropping Starbucks cups, cigarette butts, Disney World maps and movie tickets everywhere on the streets. At 5am neighbours are blasting music through their speakers, and some drunk is staggering through the street yelling "Heyyyyy ladiessss want to part-ayyyy?"
It's horrible. And the hotels. Oh God, what can I say about the hotels? Well they're too bright, too loud, too expensive and full of rich snobs watching sports with the volume on max, or some spoilt kids screaming "I'm not tired!" or "But Moooom! I wanted the iPhone X, not the 8!
Wow, sounds dramatically nasty... Singapore hotels are pretty expensive too, and there's favouritism towards the rich Caucasians if they take the Singapore Airlines, which offers discounts for other countries except Singapore.
<CS> Racers
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: I like in Singapore... The "most boring country" as per quoted by some random people reporting the results of a most exciting country. Oh well, at least I'm fairly safe here.
Not boring I guess, just not dangerous and infested by theme parks. And that's good. I come from Orlando/Tampa, and there are constantly tourists, they're dropping Starbucks cups, cigarette butts, Disney World maps and movie tickets everywhere on the streets. At 5am neighbours are blasting music through their speakers, and some drunk is staggering through the street yelling "Heyyyyy ladiessss want to part-ayyyy?"

Wow Stormchase! I live in Florida! lol Small world!
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

ladyoblivion wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Not boring I guess, just not dangerous and infested by theme parks. And that's good. I come from Orlando/Tampa, and there are constantly tourists, they're dropping Starbucks cups, cigarette butts, Disney World maps and movie tickets everywhere on the streets. At 5am neighbours are blasting music through their speakers, and some drunk is staggering through the street yelling "Heyyyyy ladiessss want to part-ayyyy?"

Wow Stormchase! I live in Florida! lol Small world!
It is! Sadly I don't live there anymore, but my best friend Luckyhooves does. In Jacksonville :)
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

Stormchase Stables wrote: It is! Sadly I don't live there anymore, but my best friend Luckyhooves does. In Jacksonville :)
Its probably better you left, Florida is becoming a dump. Just 2 days ago near my mom in Lantana a cop was shot the man then shot a woman dragged her into his car and had a high speed chase in the wrong lanes causing an 8 car accident. It just keeps getting worse and worse down here. So my husband and I are going to relocate our family to Tennessee so we dont have to fear for our kids around here. At least country life might be a bit more slow paced and safe environment.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

ladyoblivion wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: It is! Sadly I don't live there anymore, but my best friend Luckyhooves does. In Jacksonville :)
Its probably better you left, Florida is becoming a dump. Just 2 days ago near my mom in Lantana a cop was shot the man then shot a woman dragged her into his car and had a high speed chase in the wrong lanes causing an 8 car accident. It just keeps getting worse and worse down here. So my husband and I are going to relocate our family to Tennessee so we dont have to fear for our kids around here. At least country life might be a bit more slow paced and safe environment.
So I heard. I swear, if they elect Oprah next..
Tampa's still alright, pretty calm. Now, Orlando's an entirely different matter. Apparently there have been assaults at different Disney parks. I don't know about Jacksonville though. Fort Lauderdale and Miami are both made up only of hotels, and Clearwater is packed with tourists. I'm not sure if St. Petersburg is still safe, but it seems fine
Oh, that sounds nice! Where in Tennessee? It's definitely calmer there, but not as sunny :)
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Wow, sounds dramatically nasty... Singapore hotels are pretty expensive too, and there's favouritism towards the rich Caucasians if they take the Singapore Airlines, which offers discounts for other countries except Singapore.
That's odd lol
It is nasty. And Florida isn't neccessarily safe anymore, there have been shootings, assaults and even a few kidnappings.
I was on holiday, visiting lucky, and there was an AMBER Alert issued about this young girl who had been kidnapped. Last seen with her mother, and I just read an article about how they never found her..
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
ladyoblivion wrote:
So I heard. I swear, if they elect Oprah next..
Tampa's still alright, pretty calm. Now, Orlando's an entirely different matter. Apparently there have been assaults at different Disney parks. I don't know about Jacksonville though. Fort Lauderdale and Miami are both made up only of hotels, and Clearwater is packed with tourists. I'm not sure if St. Petersburg is still safe, but it seems fine
Oh, that sounds nice! Where in Tennessee? It's definitely calmer there, but not as sunny :)
So far those places are still nice but its slowly moving north. Miami-West Palm is a nightmare. I live in Vero and lots of people are starting to come up to Port Saint Lucie. Ft Pierce is like level 2 of the nightmare (I think it is in the top 3 worst places in America lol). I am looking for somewhere rural in Tennessee. I saw 42 acres with pastures barns and workshop (no house but thats easy to build) for only 150K. If I can get a loan for that Id take it in a heart beat but at least 10 acres to start with I actually want to open a real horse rescue center so I need some land to start.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

ladyoblivion wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: So I heard. I swear, if they elect Oprah next..
So far those places are still nice but its slowly moving north. Miami-West Palm is a nightmare. I live in Vero and lots of people are starting to come up to Port Saint Lucie. Ft Pierce is like level 2 of the nightmare (I think it is in the top 3 worst places in America lol). I am looking for somewhere rural in Tennessee. I saw 42 acres with pastures barns and workshop (no house but thats easy to build) for only 150K. If I can get a loan for that Id take it in a heart beat but at least 10 acres to start with I actually want to open a real horse rescue center so I need some land to start.
Ooh, a horse rescue! I'd love to do that. Can't though, my mom's allergic to horses. But we breed dogs instead :)
Oh, did you hear about the fatal crash in Fort Pierce? Killed 2 teenagers. And also there were cases of child neglect. I wouldn't ever live there :shock: :oops:
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Ooh, a horse rescue! I'd love to do that. Can't though, my mom's allergic to horses. But we breed dogs instead :)
Oh, did you hear about the fatal crash in Fort Pierce? Killed 2 teenagers. And also there were cases of child neglect. I wouldn't ever live there :shock: :oops:
Its been my dream since I was a kid and I got lucky enough to find a man who not only supports me but helps me achieve my goals. :D Dog breeding is cool too! What breed? Yea Fort Pierce is horrid. I do my best to steer clear!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:02 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:02 am