The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

CLOSED

Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: <CS> Public Training <Closed>

Post by Tisha »

8arbarossa wrote:
Panther wrote:Could I be on the waiting list? I just saw that the last slot has been taken.

You know you have to pay for a training right?? how do you think ChampionBreeder gets her money to go on vacation all the time??
*Cough...* I'm pretty sure people read the first post, yeah?
It's actually something like a mission trip. To help people and all that. (Though I got money to buy stuff)
<CS> Racers
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Panther wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
You know you have to pay for a training right?? how do you think ChampionBreeder gets her money to go on vacation all the time??
Yes, I do know that I have to pay :lol: I'm also pretty sure that HWO credits can't be used irl.
Cant be uses irl?? what? i have been ordering with amazon.com saying i have losts of money and now you tell me its not real?? WHAAATTTT? :roll: :lol:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

toads200 wrote:Would you mind training this one for me, i cant see my conformation anymore so strength program just got hard for me to train
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/965028
Whoops, missed this post, you still interested? I can put you on the waiting list.
<CS> Racers
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

8arbarossa wrote:
Panther wrote:
Yes, I do know that I have to pay :lol: I'm also pretty sure that HWO credits can't be used irl.
Cant be uses irl?? what? i have been ordering with amazon.com saying i have losts of money and now you tell me its not real?? WHAAATTTT? :roll: :lol:
:lol:
I'm pretty sure this is not what we should be talking about in this thread
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

8arbarossa wrote: Cant be uses irl?? what? i have been ordering with amazon.com saying i have losts of money and now you tell me its not real?? WHAAATTTT? :roll: :lol:
Hah, I wish, we'll be millionaires/billionaires. Nice life eh 8-)
<CS> Racers
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Panther wrote: :lol:
I'm pretty sure this is not what we should be talking about in this thread
Uh huh, but whatever, I'm bored and out of turns, continue guys.
<CS> Racers
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
8arbarossa wrote: Cant be uses irl?? what? i have been ordering with amazon.com saying i have losts of money and now you tell me its not real?? WHAAATTTT? :roll: :lol:
Hah, I wish, we'll be millionaires/billionaires. Nice life eh 8-)
8arbarossa if HWO credits were real, you wouldn't just buy STUFF on Amazon.. You could buy Amazon... 8-)
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Panther wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: Hah, I wish, we'll be millionaires/billionaires. Nice life eh 8-)
8arbarossa if HWO credits were real, you wouldn't just buy STUFF on Amazon.. You could buy Amazon... 8-)
hahahaha TRUE :lol:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
toads200 wrote:Would you mind training this one for me, i cant see my conformation anymore so strength program just got hard for me to train
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/965028
Whoops, missed this post, you still interested? I can put you on the waiting list.
Definitely, I may change the horse because I had some new ones born, but I'm definitely still interested.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

8arbarossa wrote:
Your horse is ready for pickup, drop an offer soon.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1104898
<CS> Racers
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:21 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:21 pm