The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Possibly leaving the game UPDATE

meganamber
Visit My Farm

Possibly leaving the game UPDATE

Post by meganamber »

UPDATED
I've decided to stay on. I'm still selling everything except my race horses and French Anglo-Arabs because that is what I will be working on. I will be on less often as well, but I'm not leaving leaving anymore :D
Hey guys!
Due to personal reasons I am probably going to have to get off of HW :( I am so sad, I really truly loved being on this game!!
EVERY SINGLE HORSE IS FOR SALE ON BOTH OF MY FARMS except for my race horses. I am going to clear out everything else. If I do end up staying on I still want my race horses, or if I come back sometime in the future. And I might keep the mares that are 95% French Anglo-Arab.
Please comment below and link anything you're interested in, everything is going for cheap!
My friend 8arbarossa, please let me know if you want my Dutch Warmbloods. I'm sorry I really wasn't able to get them very good :( If you don't want them, then let me know and I'll sell them to the rest of the public or rehome them.
I'm going to be on for the next week to sell everything and wrap things up. I still might stay on. Not sure. Most likely I will be getting off though. :cry: :cry: Again, NO RACE HORSES will be sold.
Thanks guys,
meganamber at Dark Star Stables
Last edited by meganamber on Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vallers
Visit My Farm

Re: Possibly leaving the game :(

Post by vallers »

meganamber wrote:Hey guys!
Due to personal reasons I am probably going to have to get off of HW :( I am so sad, I really truly loved being on this game!!
EVERY SINGLE HORSE IS FOR SALE ON BOTH OF MY FARMS except for my race horses. I am going to clear out everything else. If I do end up staying on I still want my race horses, or if I come back sometime in the future. And I might keep the mares that are 95% French Anglo-Arab.
Please comment below and link anything you're interested in, everything is going for cheap!
My friend 8arbarossa, please let me know if you want my Dutch Warmbloods. I'm sorry I really wasn't able to get them very good :( If you don't want them, then let me know and I'll sell them to the rest of the public or rehome them.
I'm going to be on for the next week to sell everything and wrap things up. I still might stay on. Not sure. Most likely I will be getting off though. :cry: :cry: Again, NO RACE HORSES will be sold.
Thanks guys,
come into chat so i can buy
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Thanks guys,
This is the second time i see that some one wants to leave the game and i wonder why?
It is just a game, if you go to school for four years and at some time you think of playing a game you can.
If you play only 1 day in the year to wish everybody a good new year.. you have no obligations here.
i would be sad to see you go.. and knowing that perhaps i some time you come back to the game, ofcourse i want your dutch warmbloods. i will store them for when you come back.
Unless ofcourse Vallers want to buy them, so she also has a real horse for once :lol:

i guess no more racing club :oops:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

8arbarossa wrote:
Thanks guys,
This is the second time i see that some one wants to leave the game and i wonder why?
It is just a game, if you go to school for four years and at some time you think of playing a game you can.
If you play only 1 day in the year to wish everybody a good new year.. you have no obligations here.
i would be sad to see you go.. and knowing that perhaps i some time you come back to the game, ofcourse i want your dutch warmbloods. i will store them for when you come back.
Unless ofcourse Vallers want to buy them, so she also has a real horse for once :lol:

i guess no more racing club :oops:
Okay now I'm depressed :cry: I really don't want to go. But it's looking like I have to. I might be able to be on once in a blue moon though. I'm planning to store my race horses for when and if I can come back. Do you want me to link you the pastures of Dutch Warmbloods? If you don't want all of them I understand because not all of them are very good :shock: You could lead the racing club! And I could still be a member in case I come back.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

meganamber wrote: Okay now I'm depressed :cry: I really don't want to go. But it's looking like I have to. I might be able to be on once in a blue moon though. I'm planning to store my race horses for when and if I can come back. Do you want me to link you the pastures of Dutch Warmbloods? If you don't want all of them I understand because not all of them are very good :shock: You could lead the racing club! And I could still be a member in case I come back.
you are one of the people that is most active. sometimes it can seem you spent to much time on the game, but remember that you are your own boss. Just play less and when you feel like having a chat or looking at some nice horsies come by and have a look. School is always most important so we all understand, but totally leaving is not necesary.
And ofcourse i dont know your reasons, but i wish you all the best
End of the week i will buy your best 2-3 dutch warmbloods if you still feel the same. :twisted: :twisted:
so you have to come back at least once :P :P
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

8arbarossa wrote:
meganamber wrote: Okay now I'm depressed :cry: I really don't want to go. But it's looking like I have to. I might be able to be on once in a blue moon though. I'm planning to store my race horses for when and if I can come back. Do you want me to link you the pastures of Dutch Warmbloods? If you don't want all of them I understand because not all of them are very good :shock: You could lead the racing club! And I could still be a member in case I come back.
you are one of the people that is most active. sometimes it can seem you spent to much time on the game, but remember that you are your own boss. Just play less and when you feel like having a chat or looking at some nice horsies come by and have a look. School is always most important so we all understand, but totally leaving is not necesary.
End of the week i will buy your best 2-3 dutch warmbloods if you still feel the same. :twisted: :twisted:
Lol thanks for the advice :D I'll be on vacation for the next week so I'll think about it ;)
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

meganamber wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
Lol thanks for the advice :D I'll be on vacation for the next week so I'll think about it ;)
when you come back Future Farm has a nice French Anglo arab for you
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

Thanks guys,
It's sad to see you go :cry: I am soooo sorry
Questhaven
Visit My Farm

Post by Questhaven »

I too am sorry to see you go. I would be interested in your Trakehner and Trakehner crosses if you are still selling.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Questhaven wrote:I too am sorry to see you go. I would be interested in your Trakehner and Trakehner crosses if you are still selling.
Yes I am :) you would like all of them?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:23 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:23 pm