The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Possibly leaving the game UPDATE

Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: Possibly leaving the game :(

Post by Tisha »

meganamber wrote: Alrighty thank you so much :) I'll put up the first one and rehome the other two! I hope I can be premium soon so I don't have to keep bothering other players to eval my foals for me! :lol:
Good luck then. :)
<CS> Racers
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber wrote: Alrighty thank you so much :) I'll put up the first one and rehome the other two! I hope I can be premium soon so I don't have to keep bothering other players to eval my foals for me! :lol:
Good luck then. :)
Thanks I'll need it :P I'll give you an extra 10k if you do local shows to see what he's good at and take pictures during his training 8-) Or more than 10k?
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber wrote: Thanks I'll need it :P I'll give you an extra 10k if you do local shows to see what he's good at and take pictures during his training 8-) Or more than 10k?
It's fine, I do that for free when I have time(in the game) I predict she'll do well in Harness Racing and Racing.
<CS> Racers
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber wrote: Thanks I'll need it :P I'll give you an extra 10k if you do local shows to see what he's good at and take pictures during his training 8-) Or more than 10k?
It's fine, I do that for free when I have time(in the game) I predict she'll do well in Harness Racing and Racing.
Oh wow when you don't look to see if it is a he or she :oops: Well I guess I can get a filly trained too :) I don't normally train fillies but I don't have room for her anywhere else! Thanks! :D
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber wrote: Oh wow when you don't look to see if it is a he or she :oops: Well I guess I can get a filly trained too :) I don't normally train fillies but I don't have room for her anywhere else! Thanks! :D
3 fourth of my own horses I train are fillies, I find that sometimes, they have better stats and BRs than my colts, which is the case for your filly. The only disadvantages is that you need to age her if you want foals.
<CS> Racers
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

meganamber wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: It's fine, I do that for free when I have time(in the game) I predict she'll do well in Harness Racing and Racing.
Oh wow when you don't look to see if it is a he or she :oops: Well I guess I can get a filly trained too :) I don't normally train fillies but I don't have room for her anywhere else! Thanks! :D

Once i finish my current project im going to finish my new line of racers. Either of you still interested?
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

vallers wrote: Once i finish my current project im going to finish my new line of racers. Either of you still interested?
Yeah, I'm interested.
<CS> Racers
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

vallers wrote:
meganamber wrote:

Once i finish my current project im going to finish my new line of racers. Either of you still interested?
MEEEEEEEE
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber wrote: Oh wow when you don't look to see if it is a he or she :oops: Well I guess I can get a filly trained too :) I don't normally train fillies but I don't have room for her anywhere else! Thanks! :D
3 fourth of my own horses I train are fillies, I find that sometimes, they have better stats and BRs than my colts, which is the case for your filly. The only disadvantages is that you need to age her if you want foals.
Wow really? I thought colts were usually better! Then again, with my Dutch Warmblood project, I usually got good fillies but good colts were rare. Wow. That's cool!
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber wrote: Wow really? I thought colts were usually better! Then again, with my Dutch Warmblood project, I usually got good fillies but good colts were rare. Wow. That's cool!
Colts are usually better. Actually, I'm not sure why sometimes my fillies are better than my colts. Maybe it's something about genetics or conformation. :?
<CS> Racers
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:02 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:02 am