Psycho0912
Visit My Farm

Re: New here

Post by Psycho0912 »

:?
Malakai10 wrote:
Psycho0912 wrote:

I didn't know it was necessary to quote things :p
    It's not necessary for everyone, but, since I've turned off email notifications, the only way I know that someone is talking to me is through being quoted.
    Oh, yes I understand. it's the same for me. All the emails I get drive me crazy :')
    Psycho0912
    Visit My Farm

Post by Psycho0912 »

Oh, i don't know why that smiley is in there
    Malakai10
    Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Psycho0912 wrote:Oh, yes I understand. it's the same for me. All the emails I get drive me crazy :')
    Yup! :lol:

Anyway, I hope that you have a great time playing HWO!
    Psycho0912
    Visit My Farm

Post by Psycho0912 »

Malakai10 wrote:
    Psycho0912 wrote:Oh, yes I understand. it's the same for me. All the emails I get drive me crazy :')
    Yup! :lol:

Anyway, I hope that you have a great time playing HWO!
    Thank you and again thank you for the great explanation :D
    Malakai10
    Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Psycho0912 wrote:Thank you and again thank you for the great explanation :D
    Pleasure!
    8arbeRouge
    Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbeRouge »

Malakai10 wrote:
    8arbeRouge wrote:das een flink uitgebreid antwoord... daar kan ik niet tegenop 8-)
    Afrikaans is 'Kitchen Dutch', yes, but I'm not good at either Dutch nor Afrikaans... (I didn't notice that you'd answered in Dutch until I saw the 'ik'.)

In other words, I had to use Google Translate to understand most of what you said.

But anyway, by 'flink uitgebreid' I'm assuming that you're saying that I gave a good explanation(?) So, thanks!
    Yes it was a pretty extensive answer.. very good.
    i replied in Dutch to let psycho know i am also Dutch.. 8-)
    Malakai10
    Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

8arbeRouge wrote:
    Malakai10 wrote: Afrikaans is 'Kitchen Dutch', yes, but I'm not good at either Dutch nor Afrikaans... (I didn't notice that you'd answered in Dutch until I saw the 'ik'.)

In other words, I had to use Google Translate to understand most of what you said.

But anyway, by 'flink uitgebreid' I'm assuming that you're saying that I gave a good explanation(?) So, thanks!
    Yes it was a pretty extensive answer.. very good.
    i replied in Dutch to let psycho know i am also Dutch.. 8-)
    Thanks!

Makes sense. :)
    Neelia
    Visit My Farm

Post by Neelia »

Hello. Just started a couple of days ago. been soooo lucky to find this wonderful game and information. By luck bought a filly with the right line which led me to you. Thank you so very very much for all this wonderful knowledge and information. I am so excited I am sure you can feel it. And the biggest surprise was that you are Afrikaans and I live in South Africa.

Neelia.
    BSR Breeding Farms
    Visit My Farm

Post by BSR Breeding Farms »

i would like one a stallion i want it to be thoroughbred if you have any thank you
    Malakai10
    Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

I do apologise for a rather late reply. I have turned off notifications; as such, I don't get an alert to a post unless I am directly quoted - you can quote someone by pressing the speech marks next to their username.
    BSR Breeding Farms wrote:i would like one a stallion i want it to be thoroughbred if you have any thank you
    '

I would be glad to give you a horse; please would you go to this topic, read through the first post and reply on that topic with which horse you want, thanks!
    Neelia wrote:Hello. Just started a couple of days ago. been soooo lucky to find this wonderful game and information. By luck bought a filly with the right line which led me to you. Thank you so very very much for all this wonderful knowledge and information. I am so excited I am sure you can feel it. And the biggest surprise was that you are Afrikaans and I live in South Africa.

Neelia.
    I'm glad you like the game :) It's great to meet a fellow South African! No problem sharing what I know, however, my prices are a bit outdated.
    Become a Patron!
    Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:01 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:01 pm