The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

New here

Psycho0912
Visit My Farm

Re: New here

Post by Psycho0912 »

:?
Malakai10 wrote:
Psycho0912 wrote:

I didn't know it was necessary to quote things :p
    It's not necessary for everyone, but, since I've turned off email notifications, the only way I know that someone is talking to me is through being quoted.
    Oh, yes I understand. it's the same for me. All the emails I get drive me crazy :')
    Psycho0912
    Visit My Farm

Post by Psycho0912 »

Oh, i don't know why that smiley is in there
    Malakai10
    Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Psycho0912 wrote:Oh, yes I understand. it's the same for me. All the emails I get drive me crazy :')
    Yup! :lol:

Anyway, I hope that you have a great time playing HWO!
    Psycho0912
    Visit My Farm

Post by Psycho0912 »

Malakai10 wrote:
    Psycho0912 wrote:Oh, yes I understand. it's the same for me. All the emails I get drive me crazy :')
    Yup! :lol:

Anyway, I hope that you have a great time playing HWO!
    Thank you and again thank you for the great explanation :D
    Malakai10
    Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Psycho0912 wrote:Thank you and again thank you for the great explanation :D
    Pleasure!
    8arbeRouge
    Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbeRouge »

Malakai10 wrote:
    8arbeRouge wrote:das een flink uitgebreid antwoord... daar kan ik niet tegenop 8-)
    Afrikaans is 'Kitchen Dutch', yes, but I'm not good at either Dutch nor Afrikaans... (I didn't notice that you'd answered in Dutch until I saw the 'ik'.)

In other words, I had to use Google Translate to understand most of what you said.

But anyway, by 'flink uitgebreid' I'm assuming that you're saying that I gave a good explanation(?) So, thanks!
    Yes it was a pretty extensive answer.. very good.
    i replied in Dutch to let psycho know i am also Dutch.. 8-)
    Malakai10
    Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

8arbeRouge wrote:
    Malakai10 wrote: Afrikaans is 'Kitchen Dutch', yes, but I'm not good at either Dutch nor Afrikaans... (I didn't notice that you'd answered in Dutch until I saw the 'ik'.)

In other words, I had to use Google Translate to understand most of what you said.

But anyway, by 'flink uitgebreid' I'm assuming that you're saying that I gave a good explanation(?) So, thanks!
    Yes it was a pretty extensive answer.. very good.
    i replied in Dutch to let psycho know i am also Dutch.. 8-)
    Thanks!

Makes sense. :)
    Neelia
    Visit My Farm

Post by Neelia »

Hello. Just started a couple of days ago. been soooo lucky to find this wonderful game and information. By luck bought a filly with the right line which led me to you. Thank you so very very much for all this wonderful knowledge and information. I am so excited I am sure you can feel it. And the biggest surprise was that you are Afrikaans and I live in South Africa.

Neelia.
    BSR Breeding Farms
    Visit My Farm

Post by BSR Breeding Farms »

i would like one a stallion i want it to be thoroughbred if you have any thank you
    Malakai10
    Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

I do apologise for a rather late reply. I have turned off notifications; as such, I don't get an alert to a post unless I am directly quoted - you can quote someone by pressing the speech marks next to their username.
    BSR Breeding Farms wrote:i would like one a stallion i want it to be thoroughbred if you have any thank you
    '

I would be glad to give you a horse; please would you go to this topic, read through the first post and reply on that topic with which horse you want, thanks!
    Neelia wrote:Hello. Just started a couple of days ago. been soooo lucky to find this wonderful game and information. By luck bought a filly with the right line which led me to you. Thank you so very very much for all this wonderful knowledge and information. I am so excited I am sure you can feel it. And the biggest surprise was that you are Afrikaans and I live in South Africa.

Neelia.
    I'm glad you like the game :) It's great to meet a fellow South African! No problem sharing what I know, however, my prices are a bit outdated.
    Become a Patron!
    Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:28 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:28 am