The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Re: Trainer wanted*

Hydronium
Visit My Farm

Re: Re: Trainer wanted*

Post by Hydronium »

Heaven's Horses wrote: Same here, although I sometimes during school hours :? 8-)

Hey Heaven! its tetay I added you :)
SandPiper
Visit My Farm

Post by SandPiper »

Hydronium wrote:
Heaven's Horses wrote: Same here, although I sometimes during school hours :? 8-)

Wow already upgraded?!
Hydronium
Visit My Farm

Post by Hydronium »

Heaven's Horses wrote:
Hydronium wrote:

Wow already upgraded?!
Yes I love this game lol, =D!
SandPiper
Visit My Farm

Post by SandPiper »

Hydronium wrote:...
Hey :D so what are you planning to breed on HWO? Arabs? Tarpans? Thoroughbreds? Suffolk Punches?
Also if you still need the 100k, just ask :D
Hydronium
Visit My Farm

Post by Hydronium »

I was thinking of trying to breed jutlands :)! and it would be much appreciated are you able to go to the community chat?
Hydronium
Visit My Farm

Post by Hydronium »

Heaven's Horses wrote:
Hydronium wrote:...
Hey :D so what are you planning to breed on HWO? Arabs? Tarpans? Thoroughbreds? Suffolk Punches?
Thank you and I am considering breeding Jutlands. =)! I would still like the 100k thank you How do you trade with another player?
SandPiper
Visit My Farm

Post by SandPiper »

Hydronium wrote:
Heaven's Horses wrote: Hey :D so what are you planning to breed on HWO? Arabs? Tarpans? Thoroughbreds? Suffolk Punches?
Thank you and I am considering breeding Jutlands. =)! I would still like the 100k thank you How do you trade with another player?
Omg so sorry for not being online, my baby brother just threw up and I had to check on him :shock: :( :?
You don't necessarily "trade" with a player, link a horse that has no progeny ( children ) put it up for sale for 100k and I'll buy it. That way you get the money.
And good luck breeding Jutlands! My friend Stormchase Stables can provide you with Norfolks and Cleveland Bays, maybe even Suffolk Punches as she is trying to breed them at the moment. Me, I can only provide you with money and Arabians, since that's the only breed I specialize in. :D
Hydronium
Visit My Farm

Post by Hydronium »

Heaven's Horses wrote: Omg so sorry for not being online, my baby brother just threw up and I had to check on him :shock: :( :?
You don't necessarily "trade" with a player, link a horse that has no progeny ( children ) put it up for sale for 100k and I'll buy it. That way you get the money.
And good luck breeding Jutlands! My friend Stormchase Stables can provide you with Norfolks and Cleveland Bays, maybe even Suffolk Punches as she is trying to breed them at the moment. Me, I can only provide you with money and Arabians, since that's the only breed I specialize in. :D

Oh no! It is quite alright haha, and ok here is a good one :) http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1123945

Oh and thank you! i'd love to see what she has, i have been trying to breed a cleveland bay but got a balani hahah
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Hydronium wrote:
Heaven's Horses wrote: Omg so sorry for not being online, my baby brother just threw up and I had to check on him :shock: :( :?

Oh no! It is quite alright haha, and ok here is a good one :) http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1123945

Oh and thank you! i'd love to see what she has, i have been trying to breed a cleveland bay but got a balani hahah
Hello, just saw this post. Indeed, I do have Cleveland Bays and Norfolk Trotters. I have a nice, young stud you could use, or I can breed another Cleveland. I have a few Norfolks but they're old so I'm just gonna breed them again to get younger ones. The stud fee for my Cleveland, who has BTW high GP, is only 500.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Hydronium wrote: Oh no! It is quite alright haha, and ok here is a good one :) http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1123945

Hello, I am buying Rudebus Mosabe for 100,000 because Heaven has a bug on her computer and is unable to breed, buy, sell or stud horses. :?
Anyway, I offered, it's only 100k and that's no problem for me since I have 5 million for my Thoroughbred breeding :lol: if you need anymore, don't be afraid to ask, I like sponsoring new players :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:44 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:44 pm