The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

How do I train for Someone else/Do jobs

tetaylor
Visit My Farm

How do I train for Someone else/Do jobs

Post by tetaylor »

Hello everyone, I am a new player and I am very interested in seeing how I can train for others, or earn money!

Thank you ^^ :D
Hydronium
Visit My Farm

Re: How do I train for Someone else/Do jobs

Post by Hydronium »

:P
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

you can train other peoples horses by posting it in a forum and telling people how much you charge and how quick yo get the job done. to earn money you can enter local competitions or competitions that can earn you a lot of money per comp, mow the grass and sell horses that you dont want
Hydronium
Visit My Farm

Post by Hydronium »

Kuro-Chan wrote:you can train other peoples horses by posting it in a forum and telling people how much you charge and how quick yo get the job done. to earn money you can enter local competitions or competitions that can earn you a lot of money per comp, mow the grass and sell horses that you dont want

Thank you! What all would be trained just the stats that go along with walk trot and canter?
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Hydronium wrote:
Kuro-Chan wrote:you can train other peoples horses by posting it in a forum and telling people how much you charge and how quick yo get the job done. to earn money you can enter local competitions or competitions that can earn you a lot of money per comp, mow the grass and sell horses that you dont want

Thank you! What all would be trained just the stats that go along with walk trot and canter?
no, trained would be all stats for all speeds, time and ground type (areana, track, trail and hills) one every bar is filled then you have trained your horse
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:23 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:23 am