Community Forum

NEW PLAYERS GET MONEY! LIMITED TIME ONLY- (CLOSED)

Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

NEW PLAYERS GET MONEY! LIMITED TIME ONLY- (CLOSED)

Post by Stormchase Stables »

with a lot of money to spare, I thought that some broke new players could use some money so yea, that's pretty much it.
If you joined these past two weeks you get 10-60k, depending on how new you are.
If you joined TODAY and you are broke after completing the turtorial, you may even get a high GP Thoroughbred to maybe join the TB Breeding Community!
Ping me, and don't lie, because I can see what time you joined. Also, I can see if you have already been sponsored by another player..
Last edited by Stormchase Stables on December 14th, 2017, 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
BridlePath
Visit My Farm

Re: NEW PLAYERS GET MONEY! LIMITED TIME ONLY- ( OPEN )

Post by BridlePath »

Hey Storm,
I'm BridlePath, I made my account a long time ago but it wasn't running or compatible with my computer so it never worked. I just started actually playing last night. I forgot this game existed, couldn't sleep and searched for a good game I could start on. When I registered it said my email was already used then had to say i forgot my login, etc to figure out how to get in lol I'm in the tutorial right now and just finished the part where the quest is to study horse care and management to get a stallion. I have no idea what I'm doing on here and trying to figure it all out lol but I totally understand if you are weary on helping me out. It does say i joined in 2015 xD
I have no recollection of that or this game haha I was pretty mind blown when it said I had registered already but never actually played it lol. You can tell by my one horse I have that I've never played for long, it says in her breeder report "Cripes, this is one dumb mare!" lol I have no skills and neither does my horse lol and I'm carrying a wapping $6,102 xD

Anyways, I'm just down for friends if anything. I get it if you don't trust my situation. Either way I figured I'd at least introduce myself since I have no friends lol!
-BP
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

BridlePath wrote:Hey Storm,
I'm BridlePath, I made my account a long time ago but it wasn't running or compatible with my computer so it never worked. I just started actually playing last night. I forgot this game existed, couldn't sleep and searched for a good game I could start on. When I registered it said my email was already used then had to say i forgot my login, etc to figure out how to get in lol I'm in the tutorial right now and just finished the part where the quest is to study horse care and management to get a stallion. I have no idea what I'm doing on here and trying to figure it all out lol but I totally understand if you are weary on helping me out. It does say i joined in 2015 xD
I have no recollection of that or this game haha I was pretty mind blown when it said I had registered already but never actually played it lol. You can tell by my one horse I have that I've never played for long, it says in her breeder report "Cripes, this is one dumb mare!" lol I have no skills and neither does my horse lol and I'm carrying a wapping $6,102 xD

Anyways, I'm just down for friends if anything. I get it if you don't trust my situation. Either way I figured I'd at least introduce myself since I have no friends lol!
-BP
Hmm I trust you :D I got logged out too. Link a horse here, I'll give you 40k. And sure, I can add you to my friends list :)
BridlePath
Visit My Farm

Post by BridlePath »

how do i link a horse? lol
Meyersdale
Visit My Farm

Post by Meyersdale »

you know the search bar above you copy it and past it and submit it and there you go.
not so hard.
Meyersdale
Visit My Farm

Post by Meyersdale »

when you are on your horse
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

BridlePath wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1128543

thank you! @meyersdale
oh and btw to ping a player you press "Quote"
And it'll look like this:
So then you do this:
player name here wrote:[/quote
and then write whatever you want here
Tadaa
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

Stormchase's explanation was a little difficutl to understand, let me explain. There's a button on top of where you write called "quote". Press it and you get this: [ quote ][ /quote ] (except without the spaces)
Write the player's name after the first [ quote ] like this: = "Stormchase Stables"
Then, write whatever you want to tell them in between the two quotes ( like this: [ quote ] hello [ quote ] )
There! I hope that helped!
Here, i'll ping you ( quote you ):
BridlePath wrote:ping
BridlePath
Visit My Farm

Post by BridlePath »

Stormchase Stables
I think I did it right lol
Become a Patron!