The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

appleloosafarm

appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Re: appleloosafarm

Post by appleloosafarm »

sure thats fine
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

appleloosafarm wrote:ping
Hey! I wanted to reply to your private message but it says "Some users couldn’t be added as they have disabled private message receipt". So I guess I will reply to you here. :D
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

lol yeah i dont get why it does that, it was working it does the same thing with my other freinds
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

wait i am confused are you the same as the claires because i ran into one claire and we got in a fight about something god only knows lol, well I just wanted to see if u that same person lol because I wanted them sorry but I really dont remember what it was over
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

to tell
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

appleloosafarm wrote:wait i am confused are you the same as the claires because i ran into one claire and we got in a fight about something god only knows lol, well I just wanted to see if u that same person lol because I wanted them sorry but I really dont remember what it was over
Yeap! I think it was about horse training and stuff. I can't remember the details, so lets forget about it! :D
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

because if not i just thought u were her spare account dont really remember what her user was exactly it was claire maybe?
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

yeah, lol just wanted to tell you sorry I knew you would be over it but I think i got my stuff fixed and my training way better lol
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

now at least
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

but yeah well sorry for whatever went on, I just brought it up because i saw you were on lol
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:40 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:40 am