Community Forum

Found a trainer :)

Toadally
Visit My Farm

Re: Found a trainer :)

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: .
It looks like you have quite theine up in your contest :lol:. If that was my contest I wouldn't even know how to judge all the names, so I have to really admire you :lol:. So how are things going on your farm, any new breakthroughs? :)
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: .
It looks like you have quite theine up in your contest :lol:. If that was my contest I wouldn't even know how to judge all the names, so I have to really admire you :lol:. So how are things going on your farm, any new breakthroughs? :)
Ehh 62 speed on a Thoroughbred, took too many turns and now it's too old to train :lol: :oops:
Oh I should judge the contest now!!! Thanks for reminding me lolllll
What about you? Any high speeds/strength/stamina?
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Ehh 62 speed on a Thoroughbred, took too many turns and now it's too old to train :lol: :oops:
I haven't gotten much other than I keep getting gold strength horses Everytime I breed the same pair :lol:. I'm still waiting for my mares to have my speed foals so I hope I can get some higher speed foals. I also keep accidentally breeding my grade racers and Belgains together, but they do have really good stamina stats :lol:. I thought you were waiting for more entrees for your contests but then again I tend to forget about things sometimes too :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Ehh 62 speed on a Thoroughbred, took too many turns and now it's too old to train :lol: :oops:
I haven't gotten much other than I keep getting gold strength horses Everytime I breed the same pair :lol:. I'm still waiting for my mares to have my speed foals so I hope I can get some higher speed foals. I also keep accidentally breeding my grade racers and Belgains together, but they do have really good stamina stats :lol:. I thought you were waiting for more entrees for your contests but then again I tend to forget about things sometimes too :lol:.
Well if more people enter, I won't be able to judge it! (The naming contest)
I'm pretty sure I know who's gonna win 2nd, but not sure about 1st and 3rd as there are ties. These names are just so good!
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Well if more people enter, I won't be able to judge it! (The naming contest)
I'm pretty sure I know who's gonna win 2nd, but not sure about 1st and 3rd as there are ties. These names are just so good!
I did see some pretty great names on there so it could be hard to judge :lol:. I just had 3 foals they seem pretty good but I don't know about there confo speeds. Could you possibly tell me their speeds because at this point the speed is what I would like to keep up since I can't exactly do as much selective breeding :lol:.
1) http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1217883
2) http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1217881
3)http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1217882
Oh yeah, I can't take another horse to train when you are ready
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Well if more people enter, I won't be able to judge it! (The naming contest)
I did see some pretty great names on there so it could be hard to judge :lol:. I just had 3 foals they seem pretty good but I don't know about there confo speeds. Could you possibly tell me their speeds because at this point the speed is what I would like to keep up since I can't exactly do as much selective breeding :lol:.
1) http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1217883
2) http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1217881
3)http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1217882
Oh yeah, I can't take another horse to train when you are ready
1) Speed 63
Strength 25
Stamina 29
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 15
Movement 36
Agility 33
Tempo 29
2) Speed 61
Strength 28
Stamina 30
Balance 15
Movement 38
Agility 38
Tempo 25
She's super cuuuute :o
3) Speed 61
Strength 23
Stamina 37
Balance 24
Movement 31
Agility 32
Tempo 25

Oh if you don't have space that's fine, whenever you can, ya know? I'm just over here waiting for my mares to foal :lol:
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: 1) Speed 63
Strength 25
Stamina 29
Balance 15
Movement 36
Agility 33
Tempo 29
2) Speed 61
Strength 28
Stamina 30
Balance 15
Movement 38
Agility 38
Tempo 25
3) Speed 61
Strength 23
Stamina 37
Balance 24
Movement 31
Agility 32
Tempo 25

Oh if you don't have space that's fine, whenever you can, ya know? I'm just over here waiting for my mares to foal :lol:
I really like the filly her color just makes her even cuter :D. At least I'm finally starting to bring my strength up maybe some day I will be able to transfer my strength over to TB's. Well I'm almost done training my third Belgian so I'm really free to do anything at the moment I mean I just randomly got this foal an di decided to train her for beauty competitions or just to make her shiny :lol:.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1216875
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: 1) Speed 63
Strength 25
Stamina 29
Balance 15
Movement 36
Agility 33
Tempo 29
2) Speed 61
Strength 28
Stamina 30
Balance 15
Movement 38
Agility 38
Tempo 25
3) Speed 61
Strength 23
Stamina 37
Balance 24
Movement 31
Agility 32
Tempo 25

I really like the filly her color just makes her even cuter :D. At least I'm finally starting to bring my strength up maybe some day I will be able to transfer my strength over to TB's. Well I'm almost done training my third Belgian so I'm really free to do anything at the moment I mean I just randomly got this foal an di decided to train her for beauty competitions or just to make her shiny :lol:.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1216875
Very sinister name for such a little (actually not really that little) cutie! Whispering Death- hmm, maybe whoever looks at her dies of a cuteness overdose??
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Very sinister name for such a little (actually not really that little) cutie! Whispering Death- hmm, maybe whoever looks at her dies of a cuteness overdose??
:lol: I think they just might actually. I thought it was kind of comical because she doesn't really look like a "big, bad, horse". I pressed random the first time and it came up jumping jellybean :lol:.Sometimes I get really strange named when I press random though but it can be funny to.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote:
:lol: I think they just might actually. I thought it was kind of comical because she doesn't really look like a "big, bad, horse". I pressed random the first time and it came up jumping jellybean :lol:.Sometimes I get really strange named when I press random though but it can be funny to.
Jumping Jellybean lollll I love that name!
Same, but usually I just put the parents' names together and voila! I have a ready-made name.
For example,
Speed of Light + Crimson Roses = Crimson Light
I'm really lazy :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:44 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:44 am