The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Found a trainer :)

Toadally
Visit My Farm

Re: Found a trainer :)

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Jumping Jellybean lollll I love that name!
Same, but usually I just put the parents' names together and voila! I have a ready-made name.
For example,
Speed of Light + Crimson Roses = Crimson Light
I'm really lazy :lol:
I keep getting lazy and just not naming horses that I'm not training, I guess I should name them someday but there are just so many now :lol:. I usually just press random and pick the best name i find. You picked good names off of your contest to they were really creative at least most of them were, except maybe mine :lol:. I just went around putting words together that sounded somewhat good :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Jumping Jellybean lollll I love that name!
Same, but usually I just put the parents' names together and voila! I have a ready-made name.
For example,
Speed of Light + Crimson Roses = Crimson Light
I'm really lazy :lol:
I keep getting lazy and just not naming horses that I'm not training, I guess I should name them someday but there are just so many now :lol:. I usually just press random and pick the best name i find. You picked good names off of your contest to they were really creative at least most of them were, except maybe mine :lol:. I just went around putting words together that sounded somewhat good :lol:.
No your names were great! You were very close! But ya know, I mean I'm paying you and studding my stallies for free anyway, so it wouldn't have made too much of a difference if you got 40k or not, know what I mean? And if you need money, you've trained so many of my horses that you can always just ask!
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: No your names were great! You were very close! But ya know, I mean I'm paying you and studding my stallies for free anyway, so it wouldn't have made too much of a difference if you got 40k or not, know what I mean? And if you need money, you've trained so many of my horses that you can always just ask!
Yeah, I do like watching how new players spend the money they get and what they buy. Yeah, I don't really need to be paid that much, besides new players need that money. I did see a couple of other good names on there to, it must have been tough deciding who was going to place and win :lol:. My mares are still not popping some days I think they just want to watch me suffer waiting :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: No your names were great! You were very close! But ya know, I mean I'm paying you and studding my stallies for free anyway, so it wouldn't have made too much of a difference if you got 40k or not, know what I mean? And if you need money, you've trained so many of my horses that you can always just ask!
Yeah, I do like watching how new players spend the money they get and what they buy. Yeah, I don't really need to be paid that much, besides new players need that money. I did see a couple of other good names on there to, it must have been tough deciding who was going to place and win :lol:. My mares are still not popping some days I think they just want to watch me suffer waiting :lol:.
Lol same
Edit: Well they enjoy seeing me suffer even after birth cause I rehomed all the foals- all under 60 speed :x :x :x
Newbies, sure they need the money, but they just spend it on useless horses! And then they come asking for even more. Now I don't mind giving away like 30k now and then, but I've had people come ask me "Dude give me 30 million." And I'm like, "Uhh why? I don't know you, and I kinda don't give away money just like that"
And then they get angry. As if the money were really theirs. Pfft.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Also these guys can be trained :D
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1206086
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1214522
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1207276
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote:[
Lol same
Edit: Well they enjoy seeing me suffer even after birth cause I rehomed all the foals- all under 60 speed :x :x :x
Newbies, sure they need the money, but they just spend it on useless horses! And then they come asking for even more. Now I don't mind giving away like 30k now and then, but I've had people come ask me "Dude give me 30 million." And I'm like, "Uhh why? I don't know you, and I kinda don't give away money just like that"
Yeah, I have seen some like that, but it always make me wonder" why do they need 30 mil when I don't even have that much". I mean it's kind of funny what they think they have to have when the truth is they just need to get some better horses then they will make money :lol:. I also find it funny when they think you will just hand them over 30 mil just like that when they don't even know that person :lol:. I can train about two horses at one time and I can just hold the one I'm training now since she's not overly important to what I'm doing ;).
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote:[
Lol same
Yeah, I have seen some like that, but it always make me wonder" why do they need 30 mil when I don't even have that much". I mean it's kind of funny what they think they have to have when the truth is they just need to get some better horses then they will make money :lol:. I also find it funny when they think you will just hand them over 30 mil just like that when they don't even know that person :lol:. I can train about two horses at one time and I can just hold the one I'm training now since she's not overly important to what I'm doing ;).
Naw, I'll hold the last one.
Yeah it's funny at first, then it gets annoying
Like really annoying
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Naw, I'll hold the last one.
Like really annoying
I could think it would get annoyed especially being asked over and over again. Some people just don't get hints at some points that's what can make it annoying :?.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Naw, I'll hold the last one.
Like really annoying
I could think it would get annoyed especially being asked over and over again. Some people just don't get hints at some points that's what can make it annoying :?.
True, true. There was this one person who would not stop spamming chat for hours asking us to buy their horse for 3mil.
It was a 29k HGP AC NAB.
Enough said :lol:
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: True, true. There was this one person who would not stop spamming chat for hours asking us to buy their horse for 3mil.
It was a 29k HGP AC NAB.
Enough said :lol:
That sounds horrible :lol: I'm not sure how I would have dealt with that but wow 3 mil for that :lol: my racers now aren't even worth that much :lol:.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:20 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:20 pm