The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Found a trainer :)

Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Found a trainer :)

Post by Stormchase Stables »

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: True, true. There was this one person who would not stop spamming chat for hours asking us to buy their horse for 3mil.
It was a 29k HGP AC NAB.
Enough said :lol:
That sounds horrible :lol: I'm not sure how I would have dealt with that but wow 3 mil for that :lol: my racers now aren't even worth that much :lol:.
Mine aren't either. I mean honestly, nearly no untrained horse is worth 3 million!
Unless, of course, you are transferring money.
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Mine aren't either. I mean honestly, nearly no untrained horse is worth 3 million!
Unless, of course, you are transferring money.
I was once transferring a horse to my holding and decided to put my money from my holding account on my main account well I accidentally bid 200k on the wrong horse and lost that money so now I make sure it's the right horse :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote: I was once transferring a horse to my holding and decided to put my money from my holding account on my main account well I accidentally bid 200k on the wrong horse and lost that money so now I make sure it's the right horse :lol:.
Oh no!
I once lost 1 million doing something like that :( :( :(
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Oh no!
If I lost 1 million I would just give up then I mean that is quite a bit of money.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Oh no!
If I lost 1 million I would just give up then I mean that is quite a bit of money.
Well yeah, but I do have 72 mil so losing 1 mil is a lot, but not so much that i'd quit. And anyway if you lost 1 mil I could always give you 2mil :lol: :D
I really appreciate you training my horses! I've looked for a long time, and everybody was closed or stopped training.
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Well yeah, but I do have 72 mil so losing 1 mil is a lot, but not so much that i'd quit. And anyway if you lost 1 mil I could always give you 2mil :lol: :D
I really appreciate you training my horses! I've looked for a long time, and everybody was closed or stopped training.
Well I can't just let your amazing horses go to waste, i mean you have spent so much time improving them from the first ever racer lines. I don't think I could just accept taking your money, I mean it would be my fault I lost it :lol:. I have seen a lot of people closing I'm not sure why either because i would assume they would be making good money training. I don't know that I would quit but I may just not come on for a day or two if I lost that much :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Well yeah, but I do have 72 mil so losing 1 mil is a lot, but not so much that i'd quit. And anyway if you lost 1 mil I could always give you 2mil :lol: :D
Well I can't just let your amazing horses go to waste, i mean you have spent so much time improving them from the first ever racer lines. I don't think I could just accept taking your money, I mean it would be my fault I lost it :lol:. I have seen a lot of people closing I'm not sure why either because i would assume they would be making good money training. I don't know that I would quit but I may just not come on for a day or two if I lost that much :lol:.
I have spent a long time on them, but still. You know, someday I'm going to sneak in 2mil, so that you can be rewarded for your training!
I would too, honestly. I'd be pretty upset.
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: I have spent a long time on them, but still. You know, someday I'm going to sneak in 2mil, so that you can be rewarded for your training!
I'd feel like I was talking a lot of you money :lol: you already pay me a great amount for training, accepting that much would be like me selling a full trained maybe 66 speed horse :lol:.I think a lot of people have spent quite a bit on racers especially people like you who have been working on them for a while ;). Oh yeah your TB you gave me is going to be around 5-6 when he is done training because of how old he was when I got him the EN should be around 4, sorry if that's a problem.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: I have spent a long time on them, but still. You know, someday I'm going to sneak in 2mil, so that you can be rewarded for your training!
I'd feel like I was talking a lot of you money :lol: you already pay me a great amount for training, accepting that much would be like me selling a full trained maybe 66 speed horse :lol:.I think a lot of people have spent quite a bit on racers especially people like you who have been working on them for a while ;). Oh yeah your TB you gave me is going to be around 5-6 when he is done training because of how old he was when I got him the EN should be around 4, sorry if that's a problem.
No, not a problem at all!
Hey, some people charge 200k so I'm not really complaining, ya know? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: No, not a problem at all!
Hey, some people charge 200k so I'm not really complaining, ya know? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, I have seen people charge a lot to train :lol:. I have also seen that a lot of the other trainers are closed, actually I think almost all of them closed :shock:. I have been looking around on ENs for stud that aren't under 10hh but there are very few that have somewhat good stats, I guess this will be harder than I thought :lol:. Remember the cute foal i showed you, well she got way bigger that I expected but she's pretty :D.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1216875
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:30 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:30 pm