The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Found a trainer :)

Toadally
Visit My Farm

Re: Found a trainer :)

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Woah! 40?? I had to buy all my tokens, I'm way too lazy to do Local Shows lol.
Well here's Foal #1 : http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1271262
She's so cute! I'm ready for her when you are. Well I don't really want to use my money so local shows are my opinion at this moment :lol: so I'll do what I have to if it means being able to see all my confos ;). Im up to 323 now so I still have a while :lol:
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Woah! 40?? I had to buy all my tokens, I'm way too lazy to do Local Shows lol.
Well here's Foal #1 : http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1271262
She's so cute! I'm ready for her when you are. Well I don't really want to use my money so local shows are my opinion at this moment :lol: so I'll do what I have to if it means being able to see all my confos ;). Im up to 323 now so I still have a while :lol:
Aw well at this rate, 40 tokens per turn, you'll get there pretty soon! keep on going!
I wish I could transfer PT. I have so much lol
She is up
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Aw well at this rate, 40 tokens per turn, you'll get there pretty soon! keep on going!
She is up
I hope I can get there soon so I can get some better confirmations. I thinks it best for you to just keep your pts :lol:, I mean after all you payed for them. But it would be nice to transfer pts to other accounts so you could double upgrade :).
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Aw well at this rate, 40 tokens per turn, you'll get there pretty soon! keep on going!
She is up
Your mare is done :D I love her dark buckskin color, an the shine just made it even better :). I'm up to 444 pts after a level up :D I'm so close I can almost feel the confirmations :lol:.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1271262
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
She is up
Your mare is done :D I love her dark buckskin color, an the shine just made it even better :). I'm up to 444 pts after a level up :D I'm so close I can almost feel the confirmations :lol:.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1271262
Woo thank you!
Sorry I've been away, just enjoying the last few days of vacation.. unfortunately school is starting again soon.
Congrats on premium! Well earned!
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Woo thank you!
Sorry I've been away, just enjoying the last few days of vacation.. unfortunately school is starting again soon.
I didn't have a long vacation, so I've just been sitting back and enjoying my weekends :lol:. I totally understand wanting to enjoy your vacation, no worries. I just realized that there was a 6 mil purchase offer, I didn't know that they were that valuable. Also thanks, I took one of my nights to just do local shows and that's how I got there :lol:. As I was looking at some confos I discovered this girl, and I'm loving her :D.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1285816
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Woo thank you!
I didn't have a long vacation, so I've just been sitting back and enjoying my weekends :lol:. I totally understand wanting to enjoy your vacation, no worries. I just realized that there was a 6 mil purchase offer, I didn't know that they were that valuable. Also thanks, I took one of my nights to just do local shows and that's how I got there :lol:. As I was looking at some confos I discovered this girl, and I'm loving her :D.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1285816
71? WOAH!
You should breed her to my 70 strength stally, he's a looker and has got LP as well!
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: 71? WOAH!
You should breed her to my 70 strength stally, he's a looker and has got LP as well!
I got so excited when I saw that :D. I would love to breed her to him. I always need some new genes in mine, and especially if there good horses like yours :). Once I get her trained I'm hoping she will be a good competitor.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
I got so excited when I saw that :D. I would love to breed her to him. I always need some new genes in mine, and especially if there good horses like yours :). Once I get her trained I'm hoping she will be a good competitor.
Naww my horses aren't so good, I've bought so many Belgians from Ritazuki (And a few extremely good ones from vallers) that I can hardly say they're MINE.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
XD and don't forget about my offer on the Trake! :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:43 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:43 pm