Community Forum

Found a trainer :)

Toadally
Visit My Farm

Re: Found a trainer :)

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: XD and don't forget about my offer on the Trake! :lol:
Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry :shock:. I don't get on that account a lot, and I have been excited about the premium :lol:. I'll go accept it and then on my next training you can just pay $1 :D.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: XD and don't forget about my offer on the Trake! :lol:
Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry :shock:. I don't get on that account a lot, and I have been excited about the premium :lol:. I'll go accept it and then on my next training you can just pay $1 :D.
No no no, it's fine, I completely understand ahahah I do that too. And anyway it hasn't been too long, only a few days, I just need her before the 16th, so don't worry!
I understand XD premium is so exciting
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: No no no, it's fine, I completely understand ahahah I do that too. And anyway it hasn't been too long, only a few days, I just need her before the 16th, so don't worry!
I have had so many things to remember this week. :lol: from testing to checking my games. To me a few days is a long time, but sometimes I don't have a long patience either :lol:. I'll just log on now that I have to go to bed soon, it more like now :D.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: No no no, it's fine, I completely understand ahahah I do that too. And anyway it hasn't been too long, only a few days, I just need her before the 16th, so don't worry!
I have had so many things to remember this week. :lol: from testing to checking my games. To me a few days is a long time, but sometimes I don't have a long patience either :lol:. I'll just log on now that I have to go to bed soon, it more like now :D.
I completely understand that life gets hectic sometimes, so don't push yourself. Relax, I'm not in any rush to get her back too soon :D
Good night!
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: I completely understand that life gets hectic sometimes, so don't push yourself. Relax, I'm not in any rush to get her back too soon :D
Good night!
Well, I'm used to kind of pushing myself beyond my limits so no worries :lol:. With this testing it's hard to relax, but I try so hopefully I don't stress myself out. It just makes me feel bad to keep your deprived of your horse so the sooner she gets back to you, the better ;).
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: I completely understand that life gets hectic sometimes, so don't push yourself. Relax, I'm not in any rush to get her back too soon :D
Good night!
Well, I'm used to kind of pushing myself beyond my limits so no worries :lol:. With this testing it's hard to relax, but I try so hopefully I don't stress myself out. It just makes me feel bad to keep your deprived of your horse so the sooner she gets back to you, the better ;).
I got her! Thanks a million again! Right now I have no other foals to train so you definitely should relax and focus more on testing, maybe log off the game for a little.
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: I got her! Thanks a million again! Right now I have no other foals to train so you definitely should relax and focus more on testing, maybe log off the game for a little.
No problem :D. I have been limiting my game time during the day to relax more, but every now any then I need something to do ;). Tomorrow is our last day of ELA testing, and then next week we start math so I have a break in between :D.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: I got her! Thanks a million again! Right now I have no other foals to train so you definitely should relax and focus more on testing, maybe log off the game for a little.
No problem :D. I have been limiting my game time during the day to relax more, but every now any then I need something to do ;). Tomorrow is our last day of ELA testing, and then next week we start math so I have a break in between :D.
I'm assuming you have a break now! How did your tests go? I bet you did well :D
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: I'm assuming you have a break now! How did your tests go? I bet you did well :D
I had my ELA testing last week and I believe I did well on them :). Now this week I have math, but I'm running into some trouble because , I had to stay home today because I got sick over the weekend and I still had a fever this morning. Now I'm just hoping I'll be better by wensday so I don't miss them :shock:. I've been just sitting and resting since the rla tests so hopefully I can do food in math too.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: I'm assuming you have a break now! How did your tests go? I bet you did well :D
I had my ELA testing last week and I believe I did well on them :). Now this week I have math, but I'm running into some trouble because , I had to stay home today because I got sick over the weekend and I still had a fever this morning. Now I'm just hoping I'll be better by wensday so I don't miss them :shock:. I've been just sitting and resting since the rla tests so hopefully I can do food in math too.
Well, fingers crossed! I hate math :? :( :oops: i always get the worst marks in math out of all of my classes :cry: :lol:
You should be able to catch up, at least you're not missing the whole week!
You can do food in math? I'd like to make food in my math class as well. but we can't :cry:
Become a Patron!