The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Found a trainer :)

Toadally
Visit My Farm

Re: Found a trainer :)

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Well, fingers crossed! I hate math :? :( :oops: i always get the worst marks in math out of all of my classes :cry: :lol:
You should be able to catch up, at least you're not missing the whole week!
You can do food in math? I'd like to make food in my math class as well. but we can't :cry:
Well I really meant do good in math :lol: but we are aloud to bring in a snack to eat during the test :). I'm hoping I won't miss the whole week, but it depends on what I have and how long it's going to last. Right now it's almost seeming to look like bronchitis but I don't really want to go to the doctors either :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Well, fingers crossed! I hate math :? :( :oops: i always get the worst marks in math out of all of my classes :cry: :lol:
You should be able to catch up, at least you're not missing the whole week!
You can do food in math? I'd like to make food in my math class as well. but we can't :cry:
Well I really meant do good in math :lol: but we are aloud to bring in a snack to eat during the test :). I'm hoping I won't miss the whole week, but it depends on what I have and how long it's going to last. Right now it's almost seeming to look like bronchitis but I don't really want to go to the doctors either :lol:.
Oh my god, it seems like there's been an outbreak of bronchitis. My brother had it, passed it on to me and my parents, who passed it on to my other brothers and my cousins.. who then passed it on to their parents and friends. And I heard from many friends that people in their families had come down with bronchitis or bad coughs.
Hope you get well soon!
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Oh my god, it seems like there's been an outbreak of bronchitis. My brother had it, passed it on to me and my parents, who passed it on to my other brothers and my cousins.. who then passed it on to their parents and friends. And I heard from many friends that people in their families had come down with bronchitis or bad coughs.
Hope you get well soon!
Well I'm hoping I can get rid of this before anything gets worse. Now all I have to do is hope and wait for something to happen. I haven't seen much bronchitis so I'm hoping that's not what I have. If it is this would be my second time having it :shock:. As long as it goes away fast and doesn't last long I should be good :D.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Oh my god, it seems like there's been an outbreak of bronchitis. My brother had it, passed it on to me and my parents, who passed it on to my other brothers and my cousins.. who then passed it on to their parents and friends. And I heard from many friends that people in their families had come down with bronchitis or bad coughs.
Hope you get well soon!
Well I'm hoping I can get rid of this before anything gets worse. Now all I have to do is hope and wait for something to happen. I haven't seen much bronchitis so I'm hoping that's not what I have. If it is this would be my second time having it :shock:. As long as it goes away fast and doesn't last long I should be good :D.
Oh my God, I didn't even see this. I'm not getting any notifications :? :?:
I hope you're feeling better now!
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Oh my God, I didn't even see this. I'm not getting any notifications :? :?:
There has been a few I haven't gotten either so your not alone with that. In still slightly sick but I'm good enough to go to school. It's just so fun making up so much work :lol: :roll:.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Oh my God, I didn't even see this. I'm not getting any notifications :? :?:
There has been a few I haven't gotten either so your not alone with that. In still slightly sick but I'm good enough to go to school. It's just so fun making up so much work :lol: :roll:.
After all this time? Must have been a nasty virus. Very nasty one.
I know, I missed a few days of school last week. I spent all my time doing work in bed with a headache and very bad cough. Terrible :? :(
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: After all this time? Must have been a nasty virus. Very nasty one.
I know, I missed a few days of school last week. I spent all my time doing work in bed with a headache and very bad cough. Terrible :? :(
We aren't sure what it was, only happy that it's leaving and hopefully never coming back. Well making up school work isn't that horrible l, but it depends on what your doing :lol:. Coughs for me are a little annoying but I'd say the worst part of mine was just the combination of symptom together, them apart may not be bad but together they just make you tired.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: After all this time? Must have been a nasty virus. Very nasty one.
We aren't sure what it was, only happy that it's leaving and hopefully never coming back. Well making up school work isn't that horrible l, but it depends on what your doing :lol:. Coughs for me are a little annoying but I'd say the worst part of mine was just the combination of symptom together, them apart may not be bad but together they just make you tired.
Once you get to be my age/grade, you'll get much more homework (rip) and missing even one day of school is the end of the world 'cause you'll have to do double the amount of work than if you had gone. (learning what they did in class, homework, revising)
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Once you get to be my age/grade, you'll get much more homework (rip) and missing even one day of school is the end of the world 'cause you'll have to do double the amount of work than if you had gone. (learning what they did in class, homework, revising)
Well, one of the only reasons I had such little work was because it was a testing week so they didn't give out any homework. On a normal day I usually have about a page eif reading and 10 math problems so I'm kind of luckybo got sick that week.bi don't really mind homework sometimes, if course it depend on what it is but some days I just need to keep myself occupied.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Once you get to be my age/grade, you'll get much more homework (rip) and missing even one day of school is the end of the world 'cause you'll have to do double the amount of work than if you had gone. (learning what they did in class, homework, revising)
Well, one of the only reasons I had such little work was because it was a testing week so they didn't give out any homework. On a normal day I usually have about a page eif reading and 10 math problems so I'm kind of luckybo got sick that week.bi don't really mind homework sometimes, if course it depend on what it is but some days I just need to keep myself occupied.
Ah. Lucky. I wish I had that kind of homework :?
In my school, even on testing weeks they give out the normal amount of homework.. :cry:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:30 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:30 pm