The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Found a trainer :)

Toadally
Visit My Farm

Re: Found a trainer :)

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Same. Once this guy's face was all swollen and really red because someone threw a ball really hard at his face.
Now I'm scared of the guy who threw it :lol:
Well at least you know not to make that guy mad :lol:. The youngest foals colors really got darker and now he looks so pretty, I'll really enjoy watching him get shiny and bright :D.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Same. Once this guy's face was all swollen and really red because someone threw a ball really hard at his face.
Now I'm scared of the guy who threw it :lol:
Well at least you know not to make that guy mad :lol:. The youngest foals colors really got darker and now he looks so pretty, I'll really enjoy watching him get shiny and bright :D.
Ooh, excited to see what they'll look like when they're done!
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Ooh, excited to see what they'll look like when they're done!
So sorry for the long wait, I just needed a little down time to rest so they took quite a bit longer than intended. You can just dock the pay since I took so long ;). They are both done and up for offers, u tried to get there stats up as much as I could and as high as I could. I hope they do good for you :).
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Ooh, excited to see what they'll look like when they're done!
So sorry for the long wait, I just needed a little down time to rest so they took quite a bit longer than intended. You can just dock the pay since I took so long ;). They are both done and up for offers, u tried to get there stats up as much as I could and as high as I could. I hope they do good for you :).
No, I'll pay anyway :D
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: No, I'll pay anyway :D
I made sure to take their weight down to thin for you right before o sold them ;). I ran out of turns last night so I just did it in the morning today for you. I was hoping to win something out of retsi's cool little (more like big) contest, but it seems as though he likes the light horse builds so maybe next time :lol:.
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote:.
saw you started training some people's horses an wanted to say good luck in the business :lol:. I've seen quite a few people looking for trainers, so by the time you don't want to train you will be rich :D. I haven't been on much but I'm hoping to get some of my horses trained up that have been on my holding account for a while, so I thought I come by and just see how your doing now to :D
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
saw you started training some people's horses an wanted to say good luck in the business :lol:. I've seen quite a few people looking for trainers, so by the time you don't want to train you will be rich :D. I haven't been on much but I'm hoping to get some of my horses trained up that have been on my holding account for a while, so I thought I come by and just see how your doing now to :D
I seriously haven't seen the reply above. Why am I not getting notifications? anyway, I just wanted to apologize because I may have seemed rude or something..
Well, first I just want to train my own, lol
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: I seriously haven't seen the reply above. Why am I not getting notifications? anyway, I just wanted to apologize because I may have seemed rude or something..
Well, first I just want to train my own, lol
sorry for the long wait, its been pretty busy lately so im just now getting back into the groove of things. Now that summer vacation has started i will definitely be more active on here. Recently i have tarted on trying to create a frieberg since i hadnt been having luck with the toric, and so far i have the right horses so im just waition on themto drop their foals.
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

I just wanted to make sure you got a notification :).
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
I just wanted to make sure you got a notification :).
Now I did
This is so weird. My notifications come and go. Somebody offered 25k on one of my horses, didn't get a notification until they quoted me again.
Well good luck with breeding, showing and training!
Side note:
I remember giving you a horse named Jewels, if you wanna keep him go ahead :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:55 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:55 am