The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Found a trainer :)

Toadally
Visit My Farm

Re: Found a trainer :)

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Now I did
This is so weird. My notifications come and go. Somebody offered 25k on one of my horses, didn't get a notification until they quoted me again.
Well good luck with breeding, showing and training!
Side note:
I remember giving you a horse named Jewels, if you wanna keep him go ahead :)
I'd feel to bad keeping horse thats not mine, plus he's amazing so I think that I should probably give him back :lol:. I decided to this out my Belgains but I'm still going to just have some over in a pasture so I don't lose them forever. The main reason for that was because I really needed some change because I have been working with them since I started the game basically :lol:.
I noticed your a better trainer than I am now so I think you soon be pretty rich :lol:. With your notifications maybe it's a bug with your inbox, that's just a guess though.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Now I did
This is so weird. My notifications come and go. Somebody offered 25k on one of my horses, didn't get a notification until they quoted me again.
Well good luck with breeding, showing and training!
Side note:
I remember giving you a horse named Jewels, if you wanna keep him go ahead :)
I'd feel to bad keeping horse thats not mine, plus he's amazing so I think that I should probably give him back :lol:. I decided to this out my Belgains but I'm still going to just have some over in a pasture so I don't lose them forever. The main reason for that was because I really needed some change because I have been working with them since I started the game basically :lol:.
I noticed your a better trainer than I am now so I think you soon be pretty rich :lol:. With your notifications maybe it's a bug with your inbox, that's just a guess though.
No, no, really, if you want him, keep him. I've got too many trained horses on my side anyway lol
*shrug* IDK if training will work out or not, but we'll see how it goes. If you ever want a horse trained when you're busy you can ask me!
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: No, no, really, if you want him, keep him. I've got too many trained horses on my side anyway lol
*shrug* IDK if training will work out or not, but we'll see how it goes. If you ever want a horse trained when you're busy you can ask me!
I might keep then because he is lovely to compete with. If training doesn't work out for you, which im almost certain it will work out, then you can always ask me if you want some Belgians. I sent a few spare mares over to my frozen account so they wont totally die off.

I may have to ask you to train in the future, especially once i get my friebergs up and running, since im hoping to make them nice competition horses.A lot of people are looking for trainers so your business should be pretty big ;)
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: No, no, really, if you want him, keep him. I've got too many trained horses on my side anyway lol
I might keep then because he is lovely to compete with. If training doesn't work out for you, which im almost certain it will work out, then you can always ask me if you want some Belgians. I sent a few spare mares over to my frozen account so they wont totally die off.

I may have to ask you to train in the future, especially once i get my friebergs up and running, since im hoping to make them nice competition horses.A lot of people are looking for trainers so your business should be pretty big ;)
Tell me about it! Many have asked me to train for free as well. It's kind of annoying (I get it now) because you spend like hundreds of thousands of credits and then they ask you to train. For free. 10k, maybe, if they're newer. I'll only train for free for people I've known for a long time/I know well.
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Tell me about it! Many have asked me to train for free as well. It's kind of annoying (I get it now) because you spend like hundreds of thousands of credits and then they ask you to train. For free. 10k, maybe, if they're newer. I'll only train for free for people I've known for a long time/I know well.
well maybe this is a chance for me to give you all the money you spent on my training back, just maybe :lol:. i Think people may just believe that it doesnt take a lot of time and money to do the courses, plus the acuall labor of clicking buttons :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Tell me about it! Many have asked me to train for free as well. It's kind of annoying (I get it now) because you spend like hundreds of thousands of credits and then they ask you to train. For free. 10k, maybe, if they're newer. I'll only train for free for people I've known for a long time/I know well.
well maybe this is a chance for me to give you all the money you spent on my training back, just maybe :lol:. i Think people may just believe that it doesnt take a lot of time and money to do the courses, plus the acuall labor of clicking buttons :lol:.
yes
I spend hours just doing finger workouts
can you get finger abs lol? if you could i'd have like diamon-hard abs on my fingers :lol:
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: yes
can you get finger abs lol? if you could i'd have like diamon-hard abs on my fingers :lol:
i wish you could, then you would always win thumb wrestles. maybe someday fingers will get their own abs :lol:
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: yes
can you get finger abs lol? if you could i'd have like diamond-hard abs on my fingers :lol:
i wish you could, then you would always win thumb wrestles. maybe someday fingers will get their own abs :lol:
for now i'll just work on getting normal abs cause that's hard enough :cry: :lol:
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote:for now i'll just work on getting normal abs cause that's hard enough :cry: :lol:
well i just settled for trying to stay in shape :lol:. getting abs is to hard for right now.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote:for now i'll just work on getting normal abs cause that's hard enough :cry: :lol:
well i just settled for trying to stay in shape :lol:. getting abs is to hard for right now.
Getting abs is my ultimate goal! Not gonna happen soon tho
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:16 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:16 am