The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Found a trainer :)

Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Found a trainer :)

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Closed. Great trainer found.
Last edited by Stormchase Stables on Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
vallers
Visit My Farm

Re: NEEDING A GOOD TRAINER WHO CAN FINISH TRAINING MY HORSES!

Post by vallers »

Stormchase Stables wrote:I've started mass eventing again and some horses that got trained by unexperienced trainers or that I bought before training was finished aren't fully trained yet and this is a big disdvantage for me. I'm willing to pay a lot of money/pay you with horses :lol: if you can finish training ( or even start training ) my horses.
Contact me via this thread or by PM if you can take these horses.
Some Things You NEED to Know Before Training My Horses:
-They need to be trained to at least 99.5 or more
-Training all stats to 100% will get you more money/horses
-My horse musn't age more than 4.5 years
-If you take too long I'll take my horse back, thanks
-Training needs to be finished in under a week irl
Something that'll cost you a LOT of money:
I won't give you a horse tht's older than 15, because they might die soon. But If I give you, let's say, a 10 year old, and it dies, you owe me a huge amount of money and/or a fully trained under 10 yrs old horse!!!
Be warned- i keep grudges :lol: :twisted: :P
But If you manage to finish their training, you'll be rewarded with a generous sum of money!!!
How many horses and how much are you offering for a trainer?
I have not seen a horse that is 100% in all stats, by any trainer in game in the time I have been here.
So, since you have a time limit on how long it can take for said horses to be trained, are you going to pick up said horses in the set time frame the trainer sets for pick up?
sandyleigh79
Visit My Farm

Post by sandyleigh79 »

your joking right?...
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

sandyleigh79 wrote:your joking right?...
No, I want to know how much money is being offered and all the other things I asked.
sandyleigh79
Visit My Farm

Post by sandyleigh79 »

vallers wrote:
No, I want to know how much money is being offered and all the other things I asked.
I didn't mean u val, I think its silly asking so much from a trainer, if u don't like the way a person trains don't use them. don't tell them how to train if u want all thos demands met....train your horse yourself.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Oof no I meant some stats to 100% not all stats And I don't need like 5 horses trained at once, 1 at a time is fine for me, I understand it's hard and all..
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

vallers wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote:I've started mass eventing again and some horses that got trained by unexperienced trainers or that I bought before training was finished aren't fully trained yet and this is a big disdvantage for me. I'm willing to pay a lot of money/pay you with horses :lol: if you can finish training ( or even start training ) my horses.
Contact me via this thread or by PM if you can take these horses.
Some Things You NEED to Know Before Training My Horses:
-They need to be trained to at least 99.5 or more
-Training all stats to 100% will get you more money/horses
-My horse musn't age more than 4.5 years
-If you take too long I'll take my horse back, thanks
-Training needs to be finished in under a week irl
Something that'll cost you a LOT of money:
I won't give you a horse tht's older than 15, because they might die soon. But If I give you, let's say, a 10 year old, and it dies, you owe me a huge amount of money and/or a fully trained under 10 yrs old horse!!!
Be warned- i keep grudges :lol: :twisted: :P
But If you manage to finish their training, you'll be rewarded with a generous sum of money!!!
How many horses and how much are you offering for a trainer?
I have not seen a horse that is 100% in all stats, by any trainer in game in the time I have been here.
So, since you have a time limit on how long it can take for said horses to be trained, are you going to pick up said horses in the set time frame the trainer sets for pick up?
Yes, I am, and there are only about 2 horses that need to be fully trained. And "all stats to 100%" was a mistake, i meant one/a few stats to 100% :?
sandyleigh79
Visit My Farm

Post by sandyleigh79 »

100% can never be garenteed by any trainer, yes its cool to get that but omg its hard
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

sandyleigh79 wrote:
vallers wrote:
I didn't mean u val, I think its silly asking so much from a trainer, if u don't like the way a person trains don't use them. don't tell them how to train if u want all thos demands met....train your horse yourself.
Sandy, she can ask whatever she wants (it is her thread)...if you don't want to meet the demands, then don't offer to do the training.

It is a problem currently in game, that there are 'trainers' that only train to 10% (or whatever the percentage), and some of the training threads are not clear on the guarantees. There is a lack of responsible trainers, willing to train public horses (mostly likely due to players being inconsiderate).
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

sandyleigh79 wrote:100% can never be garenteed by any trainer, yes its cool to get that but omg its hard
I understand that, I just said that getting there would be great and I'd pay more :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:08 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:08 pm