The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Found a trainer :)

Toadally
Visit My Farm

Re: Found a trainer :)

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Ugh my parents won't let me skip school and stay home unless I'm dying. even then they'll be like "So. You are having a heart attack. Are you that sick that you need to stay home?" :lol: It's the holidays here so of course they'll let me stay home :( :roll: Still sick, but no headaches anymore.
My parents aren't even home in the morning do they would never know :shock:. At least you're a little better, headaches always kill your energy. I saw you have that competition to judge soon, I honestly forgot I even entered that :lol: there are some good names on there, other than mine which are terrible :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Ugh my parents won't let me skip school and stay home unless I'm dying. even then they'll be like "So. You are having a heart attack. Are you that sick that you need to stay home?" :lol: It's the holidays here so of course they'll let me stay home :( :roll: Still sick, but no headaches anymore.
My parents aren't even home in the morning do they would never know :shock:. At least you're a little better, headaches always kill your energy. I saw you have that competition to judge soon, I honestly forgot I even entered that :lol: there are some good names on there, other than mine which are terrible :lol:.
Well nearly all names were great, some weren't very creative as I found horses in hteir pastures with the same name :lol:
When I was a little kid, I had my brothers and a babysitter 24/7 cause my parents couldn't be bothered to take care of us :( My mom's out a lot and my dad's nearly never home, but I honestly don't mind cause I'm old enough to take care of myself (and they never know what we eat, so I can just have PopTarts for dinner)
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Well nearly all names were great, some weren't very creative as I found horses in hteir pastures with the same name :lol:
When I was a little kid, I had my brothers and a babysitter 24/7 cause my parents couldn't be bothered to take care of us :( My mom's out a lot and my dad's nearly never home, but I honestly don't mind cause I'm old enough to take care of myself (and they never know what we eat, so I can just have PopTarts for dinner)
I tried to pick some different names to say the least :lol:. We didn't have baby sitters when we were younger we just went to a relatives house if our parents had to work. Our( me and my older sister) parents are home after we get home from school but they leave for work in the early morning. I would get sick of poptarts after a while but I have to admit they are good :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Well nearly all names were great, some weren't very creative as I found horses in hteir pastures with the same name :lol:
I tried to pick some different names to say the least :lol:. We didn't have baby sitters when we were younger we just went to a relatives house if our parents had to work. Our( me and my older sister) parents are home after we get home from school but they leave for work in the early morning. I would get sick of poptarts after a while but I have to admit they are good :lol:.
Oh well I wish I was with my cousins and relatives instead :(
How do you get sick of PopTartsss???
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Oh well I wish I was with my cousins and relatives instead :(
Well I'm better with them now :lol:. But last year the teacher would bring poptarts in at leat every other day for a month so at some points it was like really more poptarts but now I like them again :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Oh well I wish I was with my cousins and relatives instead :(
Well I'm better with them now :lol:. But last year the teacher would bring poptarts in at leat every other day for a month so at some points it was like really more poptarts but now I like them again :lol:.
urg I wish I had a teacher like that :x my Social Studies teacher last year kicked us out of the class every other day for being "loud" even though she wanted us to "Discuss loudly with your group about poverty and how it affects immigration" :roll:
I nearly got in to her class again this year, since she teaches Grades 9 & 10. I haaaate her. She gave us a ton of homework every time we had Social Studies class :(
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: urg I wish I had a teacher like that :x my Social Studies teacher last year kicked us out of the class every other day for being "loud" even though she wanted us to "Discuss loudly with your group about poverty and how it affects immigration" :roll:
I nearly got in to her class again this year, since she teaches Grades 9 & 10. I haaaate her. She gave us a ton of homework every time we had Social Studies class :(
My teacher last year was great, she had one of the same interests as me, animals :D. I mean she literally had a bird feeder outside her window and if we saw one we could get up in the middle of class and go write down what we saw. This years teachers were great to, but there was one everyone said was mean, but she is nice to me :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: urg I wish I had a teacher like that :x my Social Studies teacher last year kicked us out of the class every other day for being "loud" even though she wanted us to "Discuss loudly with your group about poverty and how it affects immigration" :roll:
My teacher last year was great, she had one of the same interests as me, animals :D. I mean she literally had a bird feeder outside her window and if we saw one we could get up in the middle of class and go write down what we saw. This years teachers were great to, but there was one everyone said was mean, but she is nice to me :lol:.
you lucky thing!
MOst of my teachers are pretty nice, but we do get a lot of homework.
Really? maybe she has kids/nieces/nephews and you remind her of them (Remember Lois from the eyebrow incident? Apparently she looks like her math teacher's daughter) o rmaybe they genuinely like you for no apparent reason.
Or maybe you have superpowers :mrgreen:
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: you lucky thing!
Really? maybe she has kids/nieces/nephews and you remind her of them (Remember Lois from the eyebrow incident? Apparently she looks like her math teacher's daughter) o rmaybe they genuinely like you for no apparent reason.
i really have been lucky with my teachers other than my third grade teacher, it was like he hated me for unknown reasons :?. if i had supper powers that would be nice i could use them to do my algebra in class :lol:. we get a moderate amount of homework but its all pretty easy.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: you lucky thing!
i really have been lucky with my teachers other than my third grade teacher, it was like he hated me for unknown reasons :?. if i had supper powers that would be nice i could use them to do my algebra in class :lol:. we get a moderate amount of homework but its all pretty easy.
Lois is lucky, she gets 20% of the homework done by the teacher :x even though the school motto is something like everyone included, no favoritism, only happiness :lol: :roll: :roll:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:35 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:35 am