Found a trainer :)

Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Found a trainer :)

Post by Stormchase Stables »

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: True, true. There was this one person who would not stop spamming chat for hours asking us to buy their horse for 3mil.
It was a 29k HGP AC NAB.
Enough said :lol:
That sounds horrible :lol: I'm not sure how I would have dealt with that but wow 3 mil for that :lol: my racers now aren't even worth that much :lol:.
Mine aren't either. I mean honestly, nearly no untrained horse is worth 3 million!
Unless, of course, you are transferring money.
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Mine aren't either. I mean honestly, nearly no untrained horse is worth 3 million!
Unless, of course, you are transferring money.
I was once transferring a horse to my holding and decided to put my money from my holding account on my main account well I accidentally bid 200k on the wrong horse and lost that money so now I make sure it's the right horse :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote: I was once transferring a horse to my holding and decided to put my money from my holding account on my main account well I accidentally bid 200k on the wrong horse and lost that money so now I make sure it's the right horse :lol:.
Oh no!
I once lost 1 million doing something like that :( :( :(
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Oh no!
If I lost 1 million I would just give up then I mean that is quite a bit of money.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Oh no!
If I lost 1 million I would just give up then I mean that is quite a bit of money.
Well yeah, but I do have 72 mil so losing 1 mil is a lot, but not so much that i'd quit. And anyway if you lost 1 mil I could always give you 2mil :lol: :D
I really appreciate you training my horses! I've looked for a long time, and everybody was closed or stopped training.
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Well yeah, but I do have 72 mil so losing 1 mil is a lot, but not so much that i'd quit. And anyway if you lost 1 mil I could always give you 2mil :lol: :D
I really appreciate you training my horses! I've looked for a long time, and everybody was closed or stopped training.
Well I can't just let your amazing horses go to waste, i mean you have spent so much time improving them from the first ever racer lines. I don't think I could just accept taking your money, I mean it would be my fault I lost it :lol:. I have seen a lot of people closing I'm not sure why either because i would assume they would be making good money training. I don't know that I would quit but I may just not come on for a day or two if I lost that much :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Well yeah, but I do have 72 mil so losing 1 mil is a lot, but not so much that i'd quit. And anyway if you lost 1 mil I could always give you 2mil :lol: :D
Well I can't just let your amazing horses go to waste, i mean you have spent so much time improving them from the first ever racer lines. I don't think I could just accept taking your money, I mean it would be my fault I lost it :lol:. I have seen a lot of people closing I'm not sure why either because i would assume they would be making good money training. I don't know that I would quit but I may just not come on for a day or two if I lost that much :lol:.
I have spent a long time on them, but still. You know, someday I'm going to sneak in 2mil, so that you can be rewarded for your training!
I would too, honestly. I'd be pretty upset.
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: I have spent a long time on them, but still. You know, someday I'm going to sneak in 2mil, so that you can be rewarded for your training!
I'd feel like I was talking a lot of you money :lol: you already pay me a great amount for training, accepting that much would be like me selling a full trained maybe 66 speed horse :lol:.I think a lot of people have spent quite a bit on racers especially people like you who have been working on them for a while ;). Oh yeah your TB you gave me is going to be around 5-6 when he is done training because of how old he was when I got him the EN should be around 4, sorry if that's a problem.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: I have spent a long time on them, but still. You know, someday I'm going to sneak in 2mil, so that you can be rewarded for your training!
I'd feel like I was talking a lot of you money :lol: you already pay me a great amount for training, accepting that much would be like me selling a full trained maybe 66 speed horse :lol:.I think a lot of people have spent quite a bit on racers especially people like you who have been working on them for a while ;). Oh yeah your TB you gave me is going to be around 5-6 when he is done training because of how old he was when I got him the EN should be around 4, sorry if that's a problem.
No, not a problem at all!
Hey, some people charge 200k so I'm not really complaining, ya know? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: No, not a problem at all!
Hey, some people charge 200k so I'm not really complaining, ya know? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, I have seen people charge a lot to train :lol:. I have also seen that a lot of the other trainers are closed, actually I think almost all of them closed :shock:. I have been looking around on ENs for stud that aren't under 10hh but there are very few that have somewhat good stats, I guess this will be harder than I thought :lol:. Remember the cute foal i showed you, well she got way bigger that I expected but she's pretty :D.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1216875
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:17 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:17 pm