The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

I need a trainer for my foal!

apparanch
Visit My Farm

I need a trainer for my foal!

Post by apparanch »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1205332 - The horse I need trained

Hi everyone! I'm fairly new here so I'm not sure how training works but I'd really like one of my foals trained to around 90% - 100% on a few stats! I will pay a fair amount of money. around 20,000. Could someone explain how training other people's horses works around here and let me know if you're interested in the job!
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Re: I need a trainer for my foal!

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

TabbyWelch wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1205332 - The horse I need trained

Hi everyone! I'm fairly new here so I'm not sure how training works but I'd really like one of my foals trained to around 90% - 100% on a few stats! I will pay a fair amount of money. around 20,000. Could someone explain how training other people's horses works around here and let me know if you're interested in the job!
Training horses is where you’d sell your horse to the trainer for $1 and let them train the desired horse. After the foal is trained the desired amount the trainer will sell the horse back to you for however much you’re paying for them to be trained. Then you can participate in shows. It is very hard to get a horse trained to 100% in any stat. I usually get speed to 99.9% when I’m training each and every one of the horses stats just Incase they’re not good at what I think they should be but each other stat is 90% or higher. As of now, it usually takes me a bit over five years to fully train all of the horses stats, if you are very sure you want certain stats the I can definitely do that too! Just let me know if you would like me to train the foal.
apparanch
Visit My Farm

Post by apparanch »

I definitely will take on your offer! around 90 for each stat is fine! Shall I put the foal on offer and then you can buy her for $1 for Training?
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

TabbyWelch wrote:I definitely will take on your offer! around 90 for each stat is fine! Shall I put the foal on offer and then you can buy her for $1 for Training?
Yes that’s fine.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

TabbyWelch wrote:I definitely will take on your offer! around 90 for each stat is fine! Shall I put the foal on offer and then you can buy her for $1 for Training?
I will get the foal done as quickly as possible! Thanks!
apparanch
Visit My Farm

Post by apparanch »

No, Thankyou you!
apparanch
Visit My Farm

Post by apparanch »

I just realized I put you twice. :D
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

TabbyWelch wrote:No, Thankyou you!
I read your farm page and was wondering if you’d like this guy?

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1188556

I have no use for him as I have waaay too many trained horses and so I was wondering if you’d like him. The price doesn’t matter as I don’t really need him!
apparanch
Visit My Farm

Post by apparanch »

He's absolutely stunning! I'd love him but I'm kind of broke at the moment so I can do around $2000 if that's ok
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

TabbyWelch wrote:He's absolutely stunning! I'd love him but I'm kind of broke at the moment so I can do around $2000 if that's ok
That’s fine I just really don’t want to rehome him. I’ll put him for offers
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:18 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:18 am