The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

I can never get a trainer :{

DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

I can never get a trainer :{

Post by DragonHorse!!!! »

Hi!!
Sad story:
Once their was a person playing Horse World Online. Her name was DragonHorse!!!! She had wonderful horses, at least in her eyes. But she had a problem. Every time she look for a trainer, she could never find one. She posted topics in the forum but had at most 3-10 views and no replies. Then, she would look back and see that other people posted topics about needing a trainer and they had at least 10 replies while she had none. She could never find a trainer for her horses. She couldn't train the horses herself for she didn't have that much time or banked turns. Why is this? We don't know. She was even willing to pay up to 20k!!
If you feel sad for this innocent player, please consider training the horse{s} or reaching out to friend trainers.
#sad...
Sorry for the story if y'all didn't like it!! Was going to ask why everyone else got a response but then thought it would be fun to put it like a story!! :D :D :lol: :lol:
So, are there any trainers out there who can train my horse{s}? please respond if you can!!
Thanks and have a GREAT day!! :D :D :D
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Re: I can never get a trainer :{

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:Hi!!
Sad story:
Once their was a person playing Horse World Online. Her name was DragonHorse!!!! She had wonderful horses, at least in her eyes. But she had a problem. Every time she look for a trainer, she could never find one. She posted topics in the forum but had at most 3-10 views and no replies. Then, she would look back and see that other people posted topics about needing a trainer and they had at least 10 replies while she had none. She could never find a trainer for her horses. She couldn't train the horses herself for she didn't have that much time or banked turns. Why is this? We don't know. She was even willing to pay up to 20k!!
If you feel sad for this innocent player, please consider training the horse{s} or reaching out to friend trainers.
#sad...
Sorry for the story if y'all didn't like it!! Was going to ask why everyone else got a response but then thought it would be fun to put it like a story!! :D :D :lol: :lol:
So, are there any trainers out there who can train my horse{s}? please respond if you can!!
I was gonna help with training but your post said it couldn’t take over five years and my training usually takes about 5 1/2 - maybe a bit more but for sure not 6 and can only take one horse per player at a time if this is all fine with you then I can start pretty soon.
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
DragonHorse!!!! wrote:Hi!!
Sad story:
#sad...
I was gonna help with training but your post said it couldn’t take over five years and my training usually takes about 5 1/2 - maybe a bit more but for sure not 6 and can only take one horse per player at a time if this is all fine with you then I can start pretty soon.
Oh, yeah that's fine!! I didn't know I said that. OOps!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah, so can you!! That would be great!!
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Oh, yeah that's fine!! I didn't know I said that. OOps!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah, so can you!! That would be great!!
Yes I can start on the first horse whenever and do more later if needed too.
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
DragonHorse!!!! wrote: Oh, yeah that's fine!! I didn't know I said that. OOps!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah, so can you!! That would be great!!
OMG!! That would be great!! Here's the horse!! http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1214555 How much would you like? I will put her on offers for a dollar and buy back for....?
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
OMG!! That would be great!! Here's the horse!! http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1214555 How much would you like? I will put her on offers for a dollar and buy back for....?
However much you can afford Is good
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
DragonHorse!!!! wrote: OMG!! That would be great!! Here's the horse!! http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1214555 How much would you like? I will put her on offers for a dollar and buy back for....?
3-4k sound good?? And when will she be ready?? I just would like an estimate, if you can. Just respond to the forum when she's done. If you do really good I might add some more!! {Which I probs. will anyway!! :D :D }
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
3-4k sound good?? And when will she be ready?? I just would like an estimate, if you can. Just respond to the forum when she's done. If you do really good I might add some more!! {Which I probs. will anyway!! :D :D }
Bye, gtg!! Will be on tomorrow, though!!
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
I’m not sure exactly when she’ll be done I’m going to try to do it as quickly as possible. Hopefully before Monday. And 3-4K is good
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
DragonHorse!!!! wrote: 3-4k sound good?? And when will she be ready?? I just would like an estimate, if you can. Just respond to the forum when she's done. If you do really good I might add some more!! {Which I probs. will anyway!! :D :D }
I’m not sure exactly when she’ll be done I’m going to try to do it as quickly as possible. Hopefully before Monday. And 3-4K is good
Thanks!! :D :D :D :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:34 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:34 am