The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Valuation on New Purchases of Horses

Neelia
Visit My Farm

Valuation on New Purchases of Horses

Post by Neelia »

Is it really necessary to have to read the negative comments made while training and building up your horse.
To have to read stupid comments about the horse being an elephant etc. seems unfounded to me. Just the general appearance and positive attitude would sit better with me. Maybe put some more effort into description of colour, and temprement of animal, even its keenness to want to be trained. Happy Thoughts. !!!!!!! Thanks.
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Valuation on New Purchases of Horses

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

Neelia wrote:Is it really necessary to have to read the negative comments made while training and building up your horse.
To have to read stupid comments about the horse being an elephant etc. seems unfounded to me. Just the general appearance and positive attitude would sit better with me. Maybe put some more effort into description of colour, and temprement of animal, even its keenness to want to be trained. Happy Thoughts. !!!!!!! Thanks.
I do believe that the negative comments help with identifying breeding potential for specific traits, which is helpful if you cannot see your horses confo score.
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
Neelia
Visit My Farm

Re: Valuation on New Purchases of Horses

Post by Neelia »

sorry word was Evaluation. I dont see these negative characteristics carried forward to the offspring in the Sales. Like this idiot sprung from an elephant and a stallion that could not even pull a cart. hahaha. No problem. not serious. I still have a lot to learn from this wonderful game. thanks for the chit chat.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:23 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:23 am