The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking For A Trainer

BeijaFlorUDI
Visit My Farm

Looking For A Trainer

Post by BeijaFlorUDI »

Hi! I have 2 foals that I need trained. One is over half-way trained and the other has a little bit of training. I would prefer if they are trained before they turn 5, but if you need more time I am willing to do before they turn 7. I would also prefer that the training only take up to 3-4 days. I am willing to pay $2000 for the first one and $4000 for the second, maybe more if you can train them quickly without them aging much.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1203554
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1184020

If you are not a trainer but see this, could you please give recommendations on good trainers? Thank you!
Last edited by BeijaFlorUDI on Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking For A Trainer

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

I cam train them well befor 5 but i. Dont know about the time limit. It would maybe take me about a week or a bit more to do both of them.
BeijaFlorUDI
Visit My Farm

Post by BeijaFlorUDI »

Rosecreekstables wrote:I cam train them well befor 5 but i. Dont know about the time limit. It would maybe take me about a week or a bit more to do both of them.
That sounds great! Do you want to do them both at once or one at a time?
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

I can take both at once. I took a look at them and they look like great foals. Just incase you dont know, put them up for private sale and as the headline put RESERVED FOR ROSECREEKSTABLES. Then you can accept my offer on them. I think you can only have one horse for private sale at a time if you have a basic account, so let me know on here when you post them so that i can get them!
BeijaFlorUDI
Visit My Farm

Post by BeijaFlorUDI »

Rosecreekstables wrote:I can take both at once. I took a look at them and they look like great foals. Just incase you dont know, put them up for private sale and as the headline put RESERVED FOR ROSECREEKSTABLES. Then you can accept my offer on them. I think you can only have one horse for private sale at a time if you have a basic account, so let me know on here when you post them so that i can get them!
Sorry it took so long for me to reply... I didn't get a notification from when you sent this message. I put them up for sale. Thanks a bunch!
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

You're fine! I put an offer on both horses. I might transfer them to my other account Dream_Rider927 once they get really far into their training so that they aren't competeing worh my horses for training time. Your horses are in good hands and i will get them trainined as soon as possible and get them back to you!
BeijaFlorUDI
Visit My Farm

Post by BeijaFlorUDI »

Rosecreekstables wrote:You're fine! I put an offer on both horses. I might transfer them to my other account Dream_Rider927 once they get really far into their training so that they aren't competeing worh my horses for training time. Your horses are in good hands and i will get them trainined as soon as possible and get them back to you!
Thank you so much! I accepted your offers. :)
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

I saw! I'll start training today and tell you on here when their training is finished.
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Your horse Starlight is ready to come home! (At least im assuming her name is starlight. That is what is says in her notes.) I trained her as much as the game would allow me. Agility would not go up any more and the other two that are not above 95% were only increasing by .01%. I have added a trainer evaluation to her notes that you can delete if you want. It includes an Arabian evaluation, recommended show disipline, and what age the horse was when i began training them! Your other horse is doing fantastic and i am working on raising his Stamina so i can do more training! Let me know when you want to pick Starlight up and i will put her up for private sale!
BeijaFlorUDI
Visit My Farm

Post by BeijaFlorUDI »

Rosecreekstables wrote:Your horse Starlight is ready to come home! (At least im assuming her name is starlight. That is what is says in her notes.) I trained her as much as the game would allow me. Agility would not go up any more and the other two that are not above 95% were only increasing by .01%. I have added a trainer evaluation to her notes that you can delete if you want. It includes an Arabian evaluation, recommended show disipline, and what age the horse was when i began training them! Your other horse is doing fantastic and i am working on raising his Stamina so i can do more training! Let me know when you want to pick Starlight up and i will put her up for private sale!
Thank you! I'll pick her up whenever you put her up! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:28 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:28 pm