The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking For A Trainer

RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking For A Trainer

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

LlamaLlama99 wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:ping
Hi can you let me know if you are free to train I am in need of a trainer! How much would you be asking money wise cause I do not have tons of money. :D
I can put you on a wait list if you would like. Please make sure you read my first three post on this fourm. If i put you on a waiting list there would be 3 people infront of you.
LlamaLlama99
Visit My Farm

Post by LlamaLlama99 »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
LlamaLlama99 wrote: Hi can you let me know if you are free to train I am in need of a trainer! How much would you be asking money wise cause I do not have tons of money. :D
I can put you on a wait list if you would like. Please make sure you read my first three post on this fourm. If i put you on a waiting list there would be 3 people infront of you.
That would be spectacular! Thanks!
BeijaFlorUDI
Visit My Farm

Post by BeijaFlorUDI »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
Aging Farm wrote:
I am not trying to be rude, but are you planning on showing all of your horses? I have 5 of your horses and that is quite a lot. I have people on a waiting list and I just want to make sure I can't go ahead and clear up some space. Again, not trying to be rude :D
That was the last horse that needed training. Some of the horses are from a separate account of mine, so that's why there were so many. I do plan on showing them. But if you need more space I could ask someone else to train them. :)
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Aging Farm wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:
I am not trying to be rude, but are you planning on showing all of your horses? I have 5 of your horses and that is quite a lot. I have people on a waiting list and I just want to make sure I can't go ahead and clear up some space. Again, not trying to be rude :D
That was the last horse that needed training. Some of the horses are from a separate account of mine, so that's why there were so many. I do plan on showing them. But if you need more space I could ask someone else to train them. :)
Your fine! I just wanted to make sure because i just had someone ask me train a horse because they wanted to see how fast i could it. Needless to say said no.
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

LlamaLlama99 wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:
That would be spectacular! Thanks!
I just realized that i forgot to link the fourm. Please take a peak at this fourm

http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =8&t=11915
LlamaLlama99
Visit My Farm

Post by LlamaLlama99 »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
LlamaLlama99 wrote: That would be spectacular! Thanks!
I just realized that i forgot to link the fourm. Please take a peak at this fourm

http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =8&t=11915
Ok thanks!
0livia
Visit My Farm

Post by 0livia »

[horse=][/horse]I can train up to 4 horses for anyone.
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Aging Farm wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:
Hey aging! This horse is getting pretty far along whith her training so i am going to transfer her to my other account, Dream_Rider927, so that she isnt competing with other horses for time. Hope thats okay!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1184020
BeijaFlorUDI
Visit My Farm

Post by BeijaFlorUDI »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
Aging Farm wrote: That was the last horse that needed training. Some of the horses are from a separate account of mine, so that's why there were so many. I do plan on showing them. But if you need more space I could ask someone else to train them. :)
Hey aging! This horse is getting pretty far along whith her training so i am going to transfer her to my other account, Dream_Rider927, so that she isnt competing with other horses for time. Hope thats okay!
That's fine! :)
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Aging Farm wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:
That's fine! :)
Hey aging! So i have run into a problem. The horse i transfered will not train in some of the stats. She is only going up .02% in 3 stats. I am still training her speed but that is the only thing that is going up at this point. I have never had a horse do this and i am extreamly sorry. Ypu do not have to train for her training and when i complete her speed training i can send her back to you. If you want to send her to another trainer to see if they can get it up more for you because they have finished morecourses that is completly fine. I just thought i would let you know why her stats are not full.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:14 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:14 am