The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Trainer Needed, well rewarded, reliable customer

Retsi
Visit My Farm

Trainer Needed, well rewarded, reliable customer

Post by Retsi »

Lately i've been very sick, some of you know about my battles with my health, but it's taken it's toll on me very hard recently. I am not able to be as active and will only have time for my main project. I have various breed foals that I like very much but are not involved in my big project.

- You must be able to finish training by 5 years old
- You must return the horse to me in less than a week

Please no scammers, please finish your work if you take the horse. The faster and better it is done, the more I will pay and refer to you. Help is greatly appreciated, thanks
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Re: Trainer Needed, well rewarded, reliable customer

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

I can train horses by the time they are 3 or 4 but i dont know about the week limit. I have school md putside activities but i could send them to my retirement account that way theu wont be competeign with my other horses with time to train if you would like to use me as a trainer.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: Trainer Needed, well rewarded, reliable customer

Post by Tisha »

Retsi wrote:Lately i've been very sick, some of you know about my battles with my health, but it's taken it's toll on me very hard recently. I am not able to be as active and will only have time for my main project. I have various breed foals that I like very much but are not involved in my big project.

- You must be able to finish training by 5 years old
- You must return the horse to me in less than a week

Please no scammers, please finish your work if you take the horse. The faster and better it is done, the more I will pay and refer to you. Help is greatly appreciated, thanks
Hey Retsi, I hope you're feeling better. If you're still interested, I wouldn't mind training a foal or two for you if you like.

Typically, I take an average of 3 days to train a horse. The fastest timing is about 8 hours. I should not take longer than a week but I'm able to make up for it by aging the horse very little in game time. As I've lost my premium and don't spend money on the game - while being horrifically busy with school and band performances, it should be understandable that I take longer to train in real life. Here's an example and get well soon!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:23 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:23 am