The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for a partner

darklass
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for a partner

Post by darklass »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
DragonHorse!!!! wrote: On what???
Community >> chat room
Hey I'm sorry I got off earlier my pc crashed and I couldn't get back on
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Post by DragonHorse!!!! »

darklass wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Community >> chat room
Hey I'm sorry I got off earlier my pc crashed and I couldn't get back on
Oh I had to get off too...
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Post by DragonHorse!!!! »

Did we decide on a symbol and/or name/title?
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:Did we decide on a symbol and/or name/title?

Not really. I don’t think the chat room is the way to go bc people will just constantly be coming in and out.
texí
Visit My Farm

Post by texí »

darklass wrote:i am looking for a partner in breeding and selling Arabs and maybe another or a few other breeds anyone whos interested please contact me :) :)
I breed arabs, I can offer some stallions for breeding and I might need some not that much related blood in my horses. My arabs are suppossed to have dished faces, short heads, short backs, at least 5 stats and 5* eval, so this is what I go for, ping me if you are interested.
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

texí wrote:
darklass wrote:i am looking for a partner in breeding and selling Arabs and maybe another or a few other breeds anyone whos interested please contact me :) :)
I breed arabs, I can offer some stallions for breeding and I might need some not that much related blood in my horses. My arabs are suppossed to have dished faces, short heads, short backs, at least 5 stats and 5* eval, so this is what I go for, ping me if you are interested.
I would like to see some of your stallions :)
SandPiper
Visit My Farm

Post by SandPiper »

I breed Arabs and have been looking for a partner ever since OceanArabians had to go on a break and left me alone to breed them :(
But I'm also working with Panther, who's a trainer and trains the most promising stallions halfway so that they're shiny and more people will use them as stud.
I'd really like to work with you, and even though I'm not the best and I don't have millions in game money, I think our lines combined would be great :D
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Heaven's Horses wrote:
I breed Arabs and have been looking for a partner ever since OceanArabians had to go on a break and left me alone to breed them :(
But I'm also working with Panther, who's a trainer and trains the most promising stallions halfway so that they're shiny and more people will use them as stud.
I'd really like to work with you, and even though I'm not the best and I don't have millions in game money, I think our lines combined would be great :D
that sounds awesome!! i dont have any money tbh Xd id love to work with you and panther is welcome to help us if they want meet me in the chat if you want :)
SandPiper
Visit My Farm

Post by SandPiper »

darklass wrote:
Heaven's Horses wrote: I breed Arabs and have been looking for a partner ever since OceanArabians had to go on a break and left me alone to breed them :(
that sounds awesome!! i dont have any money tbh Xd id love to work with you and panther is welcome to help us if they want meet me in the chat if you want :)
Yay! Unfortunately Panther is not online at the moment, but I'm sure he'll help us out :)
I'll be on chat!
texí
Visit My Farm

Post by texí »

darklass wrote:
texí wrote:
I would like to see some of your stallions :)
They are here, the new lineage is what I go for currently.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 21&t=11707
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:03 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:03 am