The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Null

RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Re: Trainer avalible!

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

JennasLoved wrote:
JennasLoved wrote:
could you train 2 horses for me? or just one first then the other lol

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1265923

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1264746

i put the first horse up for private sale if you want to train that one first :)
Hey! I would love to train your horses but i am not currently taking any new horses. Sorry!
BvbyJenna
Visit My Farm

Post by BvbyJenna »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
JennasLoved wrote:

i put the first horse up for private sale if you want to train that one first :)
Hey! I would love to train your horses but i am not currently taking any new horses. Sorry!

ok well when you are please let me know :)
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

BleedingHrt wrote:
darklass wrote: are you open to train another horse atm? ill pay as much as you want depending on time in real time and age of the horse when through :)

Waitlist. They took two of mine on the 23rd....
Hey! I am Sooooo sorry it took so long to train the WA foals Something came up and i wasnt able to be online for a while. Anyway, both of the ponies are ready to be picked up! I put them up for private sale. If you need a link to them let me know. So happy i was able to help out!
Shiva
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Shiva »

Rosecreekstables wrote:TRAINING IS CURRENTLY. CLOSED. DO NOT POST ON THIS FOURM. I WILL CREATE A NEW TOPIC ONCE TRAINING IS OPEN AGAIN

If you need a horse trained please contact me. I have completed most if the classes to make training faster and am usally able to train horses by 3 or 4 years old. if you would like for me to train a horse quote this post and reply so i will get a notification! If you do not know how do not worry, i will check this page at least 3 times a week. PLEASE READ THE WELCOME RULES POST AND THE POST BELOW THIS ONE. THESE TWO POST ARE VITAL
I offered on bleedinghrt's horse because she no longer plays.
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Shiva wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:TRAINING IS CURRENTLY. CLOSED. DO NOT POST ON THIS FOURM. I WILL CREATE A NEW TOPIC ONCE TRAINING IS OPEN AGAIN

If you need a horse trained please contact me. I have completed most if the classes to make training faster and am usally able to train horses by 3 or 4 years old. if you would like for me to train a horse quote this post and reply so i will get a notification! If you do not know how do not worry, i will check this page at least 3 times a week. PLEASE READ THE WELCOME RULES POST AND THE POST BELOW THIS ONE. THESE TWO POST ARE VITAL
I offered on bleedinghrt's horse because she no longer plays.

Ohh. Well I know she was going to quit but she contacted me about 2 weeks ago about the ponies. I will have to email her and ask. If she is no longer playing and i have proof (I just want to make sure. I am in no way saying you are lying) i will contact you and you can put up another offer. I would just rather be safe than sorry!
arthorse_alternate
Visit My Farm

Post by arthorse_alternate »

Hey, are you training now and do you have a waitlist?
Shiva
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Shiva »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
Shiva wrote: I offered on bleedinghrt's horse because she no longer plays.

Ohh. Well I know she was going to quit but she contacted me about 2 weeks ago about the ponies. I will have to email her and ask. If she is no longer playing and i have proof (I just want to make sure. I am in no way saying you are lying) i will contact you and you can put up another offer. I would just rather be safe than sorry!
Alrighty
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

arthorse_alternate wrote:Hey, are you training now and do you have a waitlist?
No not training sorry. I meant to close this fourm but forgot that I cannot. Summer is going to be too busy. Once i am i will put another fourm up.
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Shiva wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:

Alrighty
You were right. Put another bid on the ponies and i will accept your offer. I will repost them so they will be near the front
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:06 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:06 am