Community Forum

Null

darklass
Visit My Farm

Re: Trainer avalible!

Post by darklass »

Rosecreekstables wrote:If you need a horse trained please contact me. I have completed most if the classes to make training faster and am usally able to train horses by 3 or 4 years old. if you would like for me to train a horse quote this post and reply so i will get a notification! If you do not know how do not worry, i will check this page at least 3 times a week. PLEASE READ THE WELCOME RULES POST AND THE POST BELOW THIS ONE. THESE TWO POST ARE VITAL
are you open to train another horse atm? ill pay as much as you want depending on time in real time and age of the horse when through :)
From the pastures of the Amazing Arabs
Keeley
Visit My Farm

Post by Keeley »

could you train my horse Rain for 100
BleedingHrt
Visit My Farm

Post by BleedingHrt »

darklass wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:If you need a horse trained please contact me. I have completed most if the classes to make training faster and am usally able to train horses by 3 or 4 years old. if you would like for me to train a horse quote this post and reply so i will get a notification! If you do not know how do not worry, i will check this page at least 3 times a week. PLEASE READ THE WELCOME RULES POST AND THE POST BELOW THIS ONE. THESE TWO POST ARE VITAL
are you open to train another horse atm? ill pay as much as you want depending on time in real time and age of the horse when through :)

Waitlist. They took two of mine on the 23rd....
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

darklass wrote:
I can put you on a waiting list. It will take a while. I have about 7 others infront of you. If you dont want to wait im sure you can find another trainer!
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Keeley wrote:could you train my horse Rain for 100
I can put you on a waitlist. There will be about 8 others infront of you though.
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
darklass wrote: are you open to train another horse atm? ill pay as much as you want depending on time in real time and age of the horse when through :)
I can put you on a waiting list. It will take a while. I have about 7 others infront of you. If you dont want to wait im sure you can find another trainer!
sound good to me just message me when you can take one :)
From the pastures of the Amazing Arabs
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

darklass wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:
sound good to me just message me when you can take one :)
Alright!
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Stormchase Stables wrote:May I be on the waiting list? (If there is one)
Hey Stormchase! So i finally found my waitlist (i lost the notebook. Whoops) and you are on the top. If you still have a horse that needs trained i would be happy to take them.
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

[quote=HorseBreeder18]ping[/quote]

Hey! So i finally found my waiting list after i lost the note book. And you are the second one. If you still want me to train a horse i would love to. If not that is okay
BleedingHrt
Visit My Farm

Post by BleedingHrt »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
HorseBreeder18 wrote:ping

Hey! So i finally found my waiting list after i lost the note book. And you are the second one. If you still want me to train a horse i would love to. If not that is okay

Rosie put " around breeder's name. Like
rosecreekstables wrote:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:55 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:55 pm