Visit My Farm

Re: Trainer avalible!

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

JennasLoved wrote:
JennasLoved wrote:
could you train 2 horses for me? or just one first then the other lol

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1265923

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1264746

i put the first horse up for private sale if you want to train that one first :)
Hey! I would love to train your horses but i am not currently taking any new horses. Sorry!
BvbyJenna
Visit My Farm

Post by BvbyJenna »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
JennasLoved wrote:

i put the first horse up for private sale if you want to train that one first :)
Hey! I would love to train your horses but i am not currently taking any new horses. Sorry!

ok well when you are please let me know :)
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

BleedingHrt wrote:
darklass wrote: are you open to train another horse atm? ill pay as much as you want depending on time in real time and age of the horse when through :)

Waitlist. They took two of mine on the 23rd....
Hey! I am Sooooo sorry it took so long to train the WA foals Something came up and i wasnt able to be online for a while. Anyway, both of the ponies are ready to be picked up! I put them up for private sale. If you need a link to them let me know. So happy i was able to help out!
Shiva
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Shiva »

Rosecreekstables wrote:TRAINING IS CURRENTLY. CLOSED. DO NOT POST ON THIS FOURM. I WILL CREATE A NEW TOPIC ONCE TRAINING IS OPEN AGAIN

If you need a horse trained please contact me. I have completed most if the classes to make training faster and am usally able to train horses by 3 or 4 years old. if you would like for me to train a horse quote this post and reply so i will get a notification! If you do not know how do not worry, i will check this page at least 3 times a week. PLEASE READ THE WELCOME RULES POST AND THE POST BELOW THIS ONE. THESE TWO POST ARE VITAL
I offered on bleedinghrt's horse because she no longer plays.
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Shiva wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:TRAINING IS CURRENTLY. CLOSED. DO NOT POST ON THIS FOURM. I WILL CREATE A NEW TOPIC ONCE TRAINING IS OPEN AGAIN

If you need a horse trained please contact me. I have completed most if the classes to make training faster and am usally able to train horses by 3 or 4 years old. if you would like for me to train a horse quote this post and reply so i will get a notification! If you do not know how do not worry, i will check this page at least 3 times a week. PLEASE READ THE WELCOME RULES POST AND THE POST BELOW THIS ONE. THESE TWO POST ARE VITAL
I offered on bleedinghrt's horse because she no longer plays.

Ohh. Well I know she was going to quit but she contacted me about 2 weeks ago about the ponies. I will have to email her and ask. If she is no longer playing and i have proof (I just want to make sure. I am in no way saying you are lying) i will contact you and you can put up another offer. I would just rather be safe than sorry!
arthorse_alternate
Visit My Farm

Post by arthorse_alternate »

Hey, are you training now and do you have a waitlist?
Shiva
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Shiva »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
Shiva wrote: I offered on bleedinghrt's horse because she no longer plays.

Ohh. Well I know she was going to quit but she contacted me about 2 weeks ago about the ponies. I will have to email her and ask. If she is no longer playing and i have proof (I just want to make sure. I am in no way saying you are lying) i will contact you and you can put up another offer. I would just rather be safe than sorry!
Alrighty
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

arthorse_alternate wrote:Hey, are you training now and do you have a waitlist?
No not training sorry. I meant to close this fourm but forgot that I cannot. Summer is going to be too busy. Once i am i will put another fourm up.
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Shiva wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:

Alrighty
You were right. Put another bid on the ponies and i will accept your offer. I will repost them so they will be near the front
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:38 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:38 pm