The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Arab Breeding Club :) :) :0

arthorse_alternate
Visit My Farm

Arab Breeding Club :) :) :0

Post by arthorse_alternate »

I was thinking about how many Arab breeders there are in the game and how wonderful it would be if we could all work together...

I am starting an Arab breeding club! Anyone can join! We can come up with a name and abbreviation for the club, improve the Arab breed and so much more! Here is what I have so far:

I created this Arab club for these purposes:
1. Pool money; each player could vow $100 and I (or whoever we vote as leader) could draw a name to get that money, just as a little boost
2. Sell horses to each other; so many people are wanting Arabs and I find even myself rehoming some babies I just don't have room for, and some people want some horses the owner would sell if they just knew...
3. Answer questions; some people just need help, many with developing a color or, anything really, and just have no one to come to
4. Train for each other; some people have a horse they think has potential and happen to be broke, so if we could make deals as friends it would be so much better
While this may be all I have so far there is a lot more potential out there! You could add more take some out or "whatever floats your boat" :D

Let me know what you think! If no one responds I will delete it but for now...hurray for kindness and teamwork!
Shiva
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Arab Breeding Club :) :) :0

Post by Shiva »

I'd like to join
MikiVCat
Visit My Farm

Post by MikiVCat »

I would be open to this...I have 7 stat Arab studs and 6 stat mares, I'm currently trying to make the first 8 stat so this could help
Azule
Visit My Farm

Post by Azule »

I would like to join :D :D
HorseGirlUDI
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseGirlUDI »

I would love to join! I currently have two projects: cremellos/palominos and bays with blankets, both with high HGP. I would also love to try and help other people get started. I can't help with training, though. I'm still fairly new to the game and am focusing more on breeding than training.
BleedingHrt
Visit My Farm

Post by BleedingHrt »

Would this be plain arab's only? Or all versions of arabs?

I have plenty of regular arabs i can sell and help with breeding. But as of recent am trying to focus on other arab types.
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Kamichi Stables »

I wouldn't mind helping. I think this site needs an Arabian Club. I am currently working with some small Arabs, and breeding Arabians with high HGP and good stats.
arthorse_alternate
Visit My Farm

Post by arthorse_alternate »

So may people, YES, you may all join!!
Now that we have six members we can get to the fun part!!
We need a name for our club! Give me ideas!!
You guys are fantastic thanks for joining!
And to answer your question Bleeding Hrt all types of Arabs!! :D :D
Lilpony
Visit My Farm

Post by Lilpony »

I want to join!! Really bad!!
Lilpony
Visit My Farm

Post by Lilpony »

Yay! I'm so excited!
I am so glad I can be in the club!!