IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A NEW TRAINER OR NEED A TRAINER READ THIS

Jasmine_Hanley
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A NEW TRAINER OR NEED A TRAINER READ THIS

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

IF YOU WANT TO START A TRAINING BUSINESS

Ok so it seems like recently lots of people have put up topics to start training people’s horses. A lot of these people are not getting any customers, so I hope this will help you get more advanced as a trainer.

1. You need to show examples. Most people who want their horses trained will want a few examples to make sure you’re a legit trainer.

2. You need to pay for courses and be able to train horses quickly. If it takes you 7-10 years to train a horse nobody is going to want to pay for that.

3. Put ALL the information in the add. Trust me, it’s very annoying when you’re looking for a trainer and you have to interrogate each one of them.

4. You gotta know your stuff. This kind of goes with number three. You should list how long it takes IRL, how long it takes in game, how many horses you can take, how much it costs per horse, and any other information about your services. This will help the customers know what they’re paying for and help keep you more organized.

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A TRAINER

Right now there is this crazy need for trainers and sooooo many people put up topics and don’t ever get a trainer. I hope this helps

1. The first thing you should do is go look at training posts and see if you can contact someone or find a working trainer to help you. DO NOT just go and make a post first thing because then there’s just a bunch of junk posts in the forum.

2. Do not make crazy demands most people will only be able to do 90-99% in most stats, so 100% is never guaranteed.

3. Try to be kind and understanding. If you’re constantly pestering the person it’s going to slow down the process. Also, try to understand that sometimes things get a little crazy and hectic. If you’re super rude and won’t leave the person alone they’re not going to want to work with you.

I hope this helps people who are looking into being a trainer or are constantly having trouble getting a trainer.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A NEW TRAINER OR NEED A TRAINER READ THIS

Post by Tisha »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
True, that. There's so many ads for trainers and ads for training. Here's the link to another topic should anyone be looking for a reliable trainer.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =8&t=11528
<CS> Racers
Jasmine_Hanley
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Bump
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:

Ok so it seems like recently lots of people have put up topics to start training people’s horses. A lot of these people are not getting any customers, so I hope this will help you get more advanced as a trainer.

1. You need to show examples. Most people who want their horses trained will want a few examples to make sure you’re a legit trainer.

2. You need to pay for courses and be able to train horses quickly. If it takes you 7-10 years to train a horse nobody is going to want to pay for that.

3. Put ALL the information in the add. Trust me, it’s very annoying when you’re looking for a trainer and you have to interrogate each one of them.

4. You gotta know your stuff. This kind of goes with number three. You should list how long it takes IRL, how long it takes in game, how many horses you can take, how much it costs per horse, and any other information about your services. This will help the customers know what they’re paying for and help keep you more organized.

Right now there is this crazy need for trainers and sooooo many people put up topics and don’t ever get a trainer. I hope this helps

1. The first thing you should do is go look at training posts and see if you can contact someone or find a working trainer to help you. DO NOT just go and make a post first thing because then there’s just a bunch of junk posts in the forum.

2. Do not make crazy demands most people will only be able to do 90-99% in most stats, so 100% is never guaranteed.

3. Try to be kind and understanding. If you’re constantly pestering the person it’s going to slow down the process. Also, try to understand that sometimes things get a little crazy and hectic. If you’re super rude and won’t leave the person alone they’re not going to want to work with you.

I hope this helps people who are looking into being a trainer or are constantly having trouble getting a trainer.
I somewhat agree with this. I would like to add, that if you find someone who will train your horses and they have an ad up, read the ad before responding to it. If I go to the trouble of typing out the information I feel that the person wanting training should read the ad first before asking questions. Also, one ad in a set period of time is plenty, several ads in say less than a week is over kill. I do also want to point out that since there is a buy/sell forum could we not post for sale ads in the general chit chat area??
Jasmine_Hanley
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

vallers wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:

I somewhat agree with this. I would like to add, that if you find someone who will train your horses and they have an ad up, read the ad before responding to it. If I go to the trouble of typing out the information I feel that the person wanting training should read the ad first before asking questions. Also, one ad in a set period of time is plenty, several ads in say less than a week is over kill. I do also want to point out that since there is a buy/sell forum could we not post for sale ads in the general chit chat area??
Yes that would be very helpful since so many people are posting sale adds in the general chitchat. And so many people don’t read the training add before replying to it.
Become a Patron!