The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Caspians

Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Caspians

Post by Hidalgo »

So I realized that no one seems to be working on breeding Caspians (in fact, I haven't encountered any 2nd generation Caspians), and I've decided to start trying to improve the breed. I think maybe people mostly just use them for creating other breeds, but I thought it might be interesting to find out what sort of potential they have. It seems they may have potential as race horses, because I noticed they seem to have average to even decent speed right off the bat. Anyway, if anyone else is interested in getting into this with me, that would be cool 8-) Also, I'm looking for Caspians with no red stats (especially mares), so if you have any or know anyone who has some they're willing to sell, please let me know. I'm willing to pay a good price!
ropeacowboy
Visit My Farm

Re: Caspians

Post by ropeacowboy »

I like Caspians too! I think it is a shame that there are so many red stats in them. I don't have any right now but that could change... I have developed a skill for adopting good horses. (ones that are fast, well balanced etc.) I wonder if I can apply that to Caspians as well.
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

ropeacowboy wrote:I like Caspians too! I think it is a shame that there are so many red stats in them. I don't have any right now but that could change... I have developed a skill for adopting good horses. (ones that are fast, well balanced etc.) I wonder if I can apply that to Caspians as well.
That's awesome! Let me know if you do decide to start improving the Casian breed, and maybe we can keep in touch!
ropeacowboy
Visit My Farm

Post by ropeacowboy »

Hey! I adopted some Caspians and found a stallion with no reds! I found some mares that are well balanced and have only one red. Also check out my page to find a better way to contact me... I really hate not being able to message.
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

ropeacowboy wrote:Hey! I adopted some Caspians and found a stallion with no reds! I found some mares that are well balanced and have only one red. Also check out my page to find a better way to contact me... I really hate not being able to message.
Okay, sounds great!
ropeacowboy
Visit My Farm

Post by ropeacowboy »

Hey there! I bred one too many quality colts from the same line. I have this guy.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1291578

Would you like to buy him or trade him for one of your colts of equal value?
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

ropeacowboy wrote:Hey there! I bred one too many quality colts from the same line. I have this guy.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1291578

Would you like to buy him or trade him for one of your colts of equal value?
I'd be happy to buy him, just set a price. :)
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

I haven't gotten very far on mine yet because I took a break from HWO for a couple weeks, but I'm starting up again. I'd be happy to make trades in the future, but I don't know if you'd want any of mine, because I'm not too concerned about inbreeding, as it doesn't negatively affect the horses In this game as long as you're careful. I know on your page it says you'd like to use messenger on Skype, but I don't use Skype. Maybe if you have a gmail account we could use messenger there?
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

I breed COI 0 Caspians check them out on my farm. I sometimes have mates to sell but more often have stallions for sale or stud. I am trying improve them but with COI it’s really slow for me.
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

WILD FLICKA wrote:I breed COI 0 Caspians check them out on my farm. I sometimes have mates to sell but more often have stallions for sale or stud. I am trying improve them but with COI it’s really slow for me.
Awesome! It's great to see another person working with Caspians.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:21 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:21 pm