The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Unknown Global Breeds

Kingsley
Visit My Farm

Re: Unknown Global Breeds

Post by Kingsley »

Besides the levels, what would everyone like as rewards? I'm thinking free training, free studdings, free breed-with-a-mare of your choice, money hopefully equal to everyone's book fees at least... Any other ideas would be helpful. Strangely low on cash due to a lot of expansion, but by "low" I mean almost $100k lol.

Also thinking of adding a rule to avoid any cheating of sorts that you can only start from scratch or breed non-breed horses to purebred studs/buy a limited number of breed, so you do have to work for it, rather than magically getting your 5 5/5 or 10 purebred overnight.
KYLEIGH396
Visit My Farm

Post by KYLEIGH396 »

I’m trying the Hequ breed aswell. Any help?
Horses#9
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses#9 »

DianaWarriorPrincess wrote:I was working to bring back the Cape Horse, Boerperd and Vlaamperd breeds from South Africa! :) But I'm deactivating shortly so I'm actually looking for up to 2 people to take this project for free, I have 2 separate breeding lines in progress and I can split them up between 2 people (or not) if there is an interest. Please ping me if you want them, the project is going really well actually.
I would be interested if you have any left
:D
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

Post by DianaWarriorPrincess »

Horses#9 wrote:
DianaWarriorPrincess wrote:I was working to bring back the Cape Horse, Boerperd and Vlaamperd breeds from South Africa! :) But I'm deactivating shortly so I'm actually looking for up to 2 people to take this project for free, I have 2 separate breeding lines in progress and I can split them up between 2 people (or not) if there is an interest. Please ping me if you want them, the project is going really well actually.
Definitely, what would you like to pay and would you like one pedigree or both? Thanks! :)
Scalekist
Visit My Farm

Post by Scalekist »

I've been breeding Javas, Timor Ponies, Cape Horses, Boerperds, and Basotho ponies for a very long time and have some established lines--I own a stud of every breed and I'll be happy to put them up for cheap for people who want to breed them.
I am also the only producer of Nooitgedacht Ponies--every single one that has every existed and is currently in game was bred and still owned by me...I have some studs of that breed and can put them up as well!
Scalekist
Visit My Farm

Post by Scalekist »

I am also a Cape Horse and Boerperd breeder with several established lines that I bred up! I would love to be one of the people that takes on this project, since I am experienced with these breeds and am always happy to take on some more producers to make even more lines and eventually sell/stud them out so other people can enjoy these breeds.
Madness05
Visit My Farm

Post by Madness05 »

Hi i have been needing to do these breeds for my quest as I am trying to do all the reare breeds of I could have theses that would be great or you could give me your password so I can use that account as I don't think I have room for lots of horses
Thanks
Madness05
Horses#9
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses#9 »

DianaWarriorPrincess wrote:
Horses#9 wrote:
Definitely, what would you like to pay and would you like one pedigree or both? Thanks! :)

I was wondering since your deactiving could I use your account so it will be easier to just use that account if not I understand but I would like both plz :D
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

Horses#9 wrote:
DianaWarriorPrincess wrote: Definitely, what would you like to pay and would you like one pedigree or both? Thanks! :)

I was wondering since your deactiving could I use your account so it will be easier to just use that account if not I understand but I would like both plz :D
Sorry, I can't share it, but how many horses do you have room for? I can give you one set for free.
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

Scalekist wrote:
I am also a Cape Horse and Boerperd breeder with several established lines that I bred up! I would love to be one of the people that takes on this project, since I am experienced with these breeds and am always happy to take on some more producers to make even more lines and eventually sell/stud them out so other people can enjoy these breeds.
I got a couple of requests but I could give you one line if you have room for 10ish horses!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:08 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:08 am