The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Paints are coming soon!

Aleksia
Visit My Farm

Re: Paints are coming soon!

Post by Aleksia »

ya i can't wait
allaroo
Visit My Farm

Post by allaroo »

Tom wrote:Here is a small sample of paint patterns to show how they will look in HWO.

Any updates?
Breeding Quality Paints Since 2018
Nachos 2nd
Visit My Farm

Post by Nachos 2nd »

They look SO amazing!!! :D :D :D I can't wait for them! (even though I breed Selle Français and they don't usually come in paint :lol: )
listerine
Visit My Farm

Post by listerine »

Awesome :)
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

Tom wrote:Here is a small sample of paint patterns to show how they will look in HWO.

Has there been any updates at all? And do you know a. Roundabout date for release?
Sunken Hill Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunken Hill Stables »

I'm SO excited. I'm breeding Walker's as I ride them irl and I work with a lot of spotted ones. I was worried I would get too far along in my program to introduce spots. Just a beautiful job you guys. Thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into this!
Silverine wrote:
Tom wrote:The paints will be introduced to the game through the adoption centre.
Have I told you guys lately how amazing you are? :lol: These paints look gorgeous! I can't wait to start working on a line of black paints next to my black leopards!

Also, is it just my eyes or are the paint markings making the manes and tails on those black horses at the bottom look more red?
It's not just your eyes lol. I do photography and was trained to see slight variations in tone and color. They get lighter towards the end as well as more red. Almost looks sun burnt. I really like it though. It's hard to see the manes on current black horses. I think the little variation is nice and gives more dimension but maybe that's just me :D
texí
Visit My Farm

Post by texí »

I so wish there were more updates :(
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

We are still working on paints. The system works and we generated a lot of horses to check them. Most of them were very good looking, but a few were off so we are taking the time to tweak the system and create more artwork. And when I say they were off I mean they weren't 100%, they still looked like horses and most people wouldn't have noticed, but we want to release the very best product we can. :)
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Tom wrote:We are still working on paints. The system works and we generated a lot of horses to check them. Most of them were very good looking, but a few were off so we are taking the time to tweak the system and create more artwork. And when I say they were off I mean they weren't 100%, they still looked like horses and most people wouldn't have noticed, but we want to release the very best product we can. :)
We can wait Tom, thank you for putting so much time and effort into them! I am sure they will be something when they are released :)
Currently working on Freibergs, Mustangs, and Paint Belgians
Home of Titan, one of HW's top racing Thoroughbreds
Breeder of the first Freiberg
Farm Log
Sunken Hill Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunken Hill Stables »

Yay!!
Become a Patron!