The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

American Saddlebreds

Wyoming Acres
Visit My Farm

American Saddlebreds

Post by Wyoming Acres »

I have a line of American Saddlebreds that I have been breeding for some time. It includes horses of all ages, all with high HGP (58+), stallions, mares, babies, and trained show horses. I'm starting something else and I would like to pass this project on for basically free to someone who loves the breed and will KEEP the horses, not resell or rehome them. Please contact me if interested.
Wyoming Acres
Visit My Farm

Re: American Saddlebreds

Post by Wyoming Acres »

Still looking.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Wyoming Acres wrote:I have a line of American Saddlebreds that I have been breeding for some time. It includes horses of all ages, all with high HGP (58+), stallions, mares, babies, and trained show horses. I'm starting something else and I would like to pass this project on for basically free to someone who loves the breed and will KEEP the horses, not resell or rehome them. Please contact me if interested.
I would be interested. I breed Standardbreds myself and would like to work on more of these lovely gaited horses. You have my word that I'll keep these horses and not sell them.

One example of my Standardbreds.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1250774
<CS> Racers
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Wyoming Acres wrote:Still looking.
I would be interested, I have been looking to breed something new for a long time. I don't need many horses but just a few broods :D
Wyoming Acres
Visit My Farm

Post by Wyoming Acres »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Wyoming Acres wrote:I have a line of American Saddlebreds that I have been breeding for some time. It includes horses of all ages, all with high HGP (58+), stallions, mares, babies, and trained show horses. I'm starting something else and I would like to pass this project on for basically free to someone who loves the breed and will KEEP the horses, not resell or rehome them. Please contact me if interested.
I would be interested. I breed Standardbreds myself and would like to work on more of these lovely gaited horses. You have my word that I'll keep these horses and not sell them.

One example of my Standardbreds.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1250774
I would love for you to take them. I will put them up for offer and you can offer $1. My friend rosie0922 has my show horses and I will have her do the same.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Wyoming Acres wrote: I would love for you to take them. I will put them up for offer and you can offer $1. My friend rosie0922 has my show horses and I will have her do the same.
Thank you, I promise I'll not waste your effort and time.
<CS> Racers
Wyoming Acres
Visit My Farm

Post by Wyoming Acres »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Wyoming Acres wrote: I would love for you to take them. I will put them up for offer and you can offer $1. My friend rosie0922 has my show horses and I will have her do the same.
I can't wait to see what you do with them! :)
Wyoming Acres
Visit My Farm

Post by Wyoming Acres »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Are you only taking some of them? I guess I should have asked.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Wyoming Acres wrote: Are you only taking some of them? I guess I should have asked.
I'm fine with anything, but running out of room soon... Most likely they'll be made into Harness Racers or Endurance Racers. They have good Stamina.
<CS> Racers
Wyoming Acres
Visit My Farm

Post by Wyoming Acres »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Wyoming Acres wrote: Are you only taking some of them? I guess I should have asked.
I'm fine with anything, but running out of room soon... Most likely they'll be made into Harness Racers or Endurance Racers. They have good Stamina.
It's up to you.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:06 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:06 pm