The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for a partner!

wickedwolfie
Visit My Farm

Looking for a partner!

Post by wickedwolfie »

I'm looking for a partner to help me breed Austrian Pinzgauers.
The cross is fairly simple:
Forest Horse x Andalusian
I already have quite a few. If needed, I will breed some for my partner.
A lot of times the forest horse mares throw crosses, so i keep them so that I can breed them together (FH x Andy) x (FH x Andy)
That always creates a Pinzgauer.

Nearly none of the people who own Pinzgauers are active. I want to make them popular in this game, and eventually host selective Pinzgauer events.
I need a partner who's on at least twice a week, speaks english or german, has more than 5k, and is interested in breeding Pinzgauers.

Ping me if you want to partner up!
Annie100
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for a partner!

Post by Annie100 »

Hello wickedwolfie I am interested in being your partner. I am on at least twice every day (every other weekend I may not be on), I speak English, I have 28k and I am interested in making the Australian Pinzgauers a more popular breed.
wickedwolfie
Visit My Farm

Post by wickedwolfie »

Annie100 wrote:Hello wickedwolfie I am interested in being your partner. I am on at least twice every day (every other weekend I may not be on), I speak English, I have 28k and I am interested in making the Australian Pinzgauers a more popular breed.
That's great! I think we should get at least one more partner, because, the more the merrier :D
Annie100
Visit My Farm

Post by Annie100 »

wickedwolfie wrote:
Annie100 wrote:Hello wickedwolfie I am interested in being your partner. I am on at least twice every day (every other weekend I may not be on), I speak English, I have 28k and I am interested in making the Australian Pinzgauers a more popular breed.
That's great! I think we should get at least one more partner, because, the more the merrier :D
Ok :)
wickedwolfie
Visit My Farm

Post by wickedwolfie »

Annie100 wrote:
wickedwolfie wrote: That's great! I think we should get at least one more partner, because, the more the merrier :D
Ok :)
Sorry, I took a short break. hope you're still in on breeding APs.
queenbassoon
Visit My Farm

Post by queenbassoon »

I am interested, although I am relatively new. I speak English and have approx $20,000.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:04 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:04 am