The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

null

Grand Hope River
Visit My Farm

Re: TRAINER and BOARDING AVALIBLE! ( Watch out for a Summer Special!)

Post by Grand Hope River »

is 9500 alright?
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Re: TRAINER and BOARDING AVALIBLE! ( Watch out for a Summer Special!)

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

Grand Hope River wrote:is 9500 alright?
Absolutely!
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Re: TRAINER and BOARDING AVALIBLE! (CURRENTLY CLOSED)

Black knite 11 wrote:ping
Sunken Hill Stables wrote:ping
0livia wrote:ping
Jazgirl131970 wrote:ping
ATTENTION ALL CURRENT CUSTOMERS
Because there are currently problems with the private sale system, all horses will stay at my farm until problems are resolved.I am doing this because multiple horses that have had offers placed on them (and it’s not just my account) have been disappearing into a “void” hopefully we can get them back.
I know this is going to cause lots of problems, so I willing to offer services. Horses will remain in training until all stats are full(yes, full! Not 90-95%). If you would like your horses bred, showed, put up for stud, anything like that let me know. If you want to adjust their feed or anything I can do that too.

I want it to be like I am you, I will do anything you would do with your horses for you.

BREEDING
If would like your mare to be bred, let me know and I can do so. I can bred to my horse, your, or ones up for stud. If you would like a stallion bred to one of your mares let me know and it can be arranged.
All money raised by a stud you have on my farm will go to you.

SHOWING
If you would like your horses to show let me know what discipline. I will keep track of how fast they move through the levels so that you can see how they are doing. I will also send all of their earnings back to you when you are finally able to pick them up. I will also let you know if a discipline switch is recommended.

PLEASE, BE AWARE THAT
You may go ahead and tell me what you would like your horse to take part in, but it will not happen until their training is finished.

!! I WILL ADD MORE THINGS AS THEY COME INTO MY HEAD OR PEOPLE ASK SO PLEASE CHECK ON THIS OFTEN!!

PRICING
You will NOT have to pay the training fee unless you want to. Each foal is a $100 charge if it is a mare. My studs are free. Studs that are not mine or yours you will have to pay for. (I will like my other account below so you can see them) You will have to pay half of the Showing entry charges (I will keep track of them).

As I said before, I know this is going to be a MAJOR inconvenience for everyone. I will set up another forum for all of this and ping you in it ASAP. I’m sorry this is happening, and I have already contacted Larrisar about it.

MY FARM

NEW FORUM PAGE THREAD THINGY MA BOB http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =8&t=12867
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Re: TRAINER and BOARDING! (CLOSED)

Just making sure everyone sees this
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
Because there are currently problems with the private sale system, all horses will stay at my farm until problems are resolved.I am doing this because multiple horses that have had offers placed on them (and it’s not just my account) have been disappearing into a “void” hopefully we can get them back.
I know this is going to cause lots of problems, so I willing to offer services. Horses will remain in training until all stats are full(yes, full! Not 90-95%). If you would like your horses bred, showed, put up for stud, anything like that let me know. If you want to adjust their feed or anything I can do that too.

I want it to be like I am you, I will do anything you would do with your horses for you.

BREEDING
If would like your mare to be bred, let me know and I can do so. I can bred to my horse, your, or ones up for stud. If you would like a stallion bred to one of your mares let me know and it can be arranged.

SHOWING
If you would like your horses to show let me know what discipline. I will keep track of how fast they move through the levels so that you can see how they are doing. I will also send all of their earnings back to you when you are finally able to pick them up. I will also let you know if a discipline switch is recommended.

PLEASE, BE AWARE THAT
You may go ahead and tell me what you would like your horse to take part in, but it will not happen until their training is finished.

!! I WILL ADD MORE THINGS AS THEY COME INTO MY HEAD OR PEOPLE ASK SO PLEASE CHECK ON THIS OFTEN!!

PRICING
You will NOT have to pay the training fee unless you want to. Each foal is a $100 charge if it is a mare. My studs are free. Studs that are not mine or yours you will have to pay for. (I will like my other account below so you can see them) You will have to pay half of the Showing entry charges (I will keep track of them).

As I said before, I know this is going to be a MAJOR inconvenience for everyone. I will set up another forum for all of this and ping you in it ASAP. I’m sorry this is happening, and I have already contacted Larrisar about it.

MY FARM

NEW FORUM PAGE THREAD THINGY MA BOB http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =8&t=12867
Is this do to a message that horses have been sold, for $1 to so and so?
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Baranduin Brewster wrote:response
No. I had a few customers offer on their horses. I would get the notification and it would take me to the horses page when I clicked on it. On the horses page however, it was no longer for sale and it said it was in the persons account that made the offer. If multiple people offered it would say that person depending on which offer notification I would click on. The horse would never show up on anyone’s account. One of them clicking on the notification won’t even take me to their page. It says that the horses page can’t be found.
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
Baranduin Brewster wrote:response
No. I had a few customers offer on their horses. I would get the notification and it would take me to the horses page when I clicked on it. On the horses page however, it was no longer for sale and it said it was in the persons account that made the offer. If multiple people offered it would say that person depending on which offer notification I would click on. The horse would never show up on anyone’s account. One of them clicking on the notification won’t even take me to their page. It says that the horses page can’t be found.
yes, that is normal...it happens from time to time, when horses are transfered. The horse that could not be found was most likely released.
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Rosecreekstables wrote:

BREEDING

SHOWING

PLEASE, BE AWARE THAT

PRICING

MY FARM

Everything seems to be working now. I keep getting offer request (which is odd) but the horse is at its proper home that went missing. I know some of you may think that I was making this up, but I promise I was not. If you have questions let me know and watch out for the summer kick off deal!
0livia
Visit My Farm

Re: TRAINER and BOARDING! (MID-YEAR SPECIAL GOING ON NOW!!)

Post by 0livia »

Rose, before you finish training my horses, can you change their weight to moderate? Thank you!
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Re: TRAINER and BOARDING! (MID-YEAR SPECIAL GOING ON NOW!!)

0livia wrote:Rose, before you finish training my horses, can you change their weight to moderate? Thank you!
Of course! I was about to contact you saying that you could pick them up. By the time you do they will be finished.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:43 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:43 am