The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

null

RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

null

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

Null
Last edited by RoyalCrownAcres on Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:08 pm, edited 22 times in total.
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Re: TRAINER and BOARDING AVALIBLE! (Reopen)

SPOT AVAILABILITY
All Spots Open!!!!

WAITING LIST

WAITING ON RESPONSE
Lilian.Equestrian
Last edited by RoyalCrownAcres on Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:10 am, edited 22 times in total.
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Re: TRAINER and BOARDING AVALIBLE! (BOARDING RULES AND SUCH NOW UP)

Null
Last edited by RoyalCrownAcres on Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:08 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Maddie.Boo
Visit My Farm

Post by Maddie.Boo »

Rosecreekstables wrote:Hello! As some of you may know I trained horses for a while but hen had to stop because my life became a bit to crazy. I am training again and, with this reopened service, have changed a few things. I will post the rules, guidelined, prices, etc. ASAP. Please read everything.
PS..... I know I was not the best trainer before, but this time I strive to be better. If you have a complaint, tips, etc. email me at TheChristianEquestrian@gmail

Maddie.Boo.
Training.
Full Training.
No older than 15.
Be sure to have him done soon. :)
I will check up on him to see if his training progresses.
Stone Creek Acres
"Quality" racing Thoroughbreds
You're more than welcomed to take a look!
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Rosecreekstables wrote:First and Foremost, I have THREE (3) accounts. This one (Rosecreekstables) and Rosecreekstablesfarm And my account for boarder horses, Rosecreekboarding If you see a message from any of these accounts just remember that it IS the same person!

SERVICES
I currently offer:
BOARDING
TRAINING

If you would like to request a service, please email me! This is ecspecially applicable once they add vetting and farrier needs to the game!

HORSE AGEING
All horses in training WILL age. This is normal and cannot be stopped. Horses in boarding care will not age, as I will have them on a Seperate Account.

BOARDING
If you need to go away from your account for a while, or do not have enough room in your barn, please consider boarding at Rosecreekstables! If you decide to board a horse please note that I will have them in a pasture until I add a barn to my property. (I plan on adding the largest barn possible for boarding once I can afford it!)
The longest Your horse can stay in my care is Three (3) weeks. (This number is subject to chage.) You may also only have Two (2) horses in my boarding care at one time. The Minimum Number of days a horse can stay in my care is Three (3) days
NOTE THESE HORSES WILL BE PICKED UP BY ROSECREEKSTABLESBOARDING

BOARDING PAYMENT
As a rule of thumb, boarding is $100 per day. However, I discount this price 10% for each week your horse stays. For example, if your horse stays for one (1) week the total cost will be $630 after the discount. If your horse stays one (1) week and four (4) days, the total cost will be $990 after the discount.

3-6 Days: $100 Per Day
1 week: $630
2 weeks: $1,120
3 weeks (Max) $1,470
-If you have discount questions, please refer to the discount area below.

BOARDING RULES AND REGULATIONS
Please read and follow everything below

1) I WILL NOT accept horses above the age of fifteen (15). I would hate for your horse to lose their life while in my care.
2) All Horses must be picked up by the player who left them in my care. If you wish for a different account to pick them up, you must state so in the Horse Application.
3) Absolutley NO Pregenant mares. I will ignore applications if the mare is pregenant.
4) You may only have Two (2) horses in my boarding care at one time.

TRAINING
As with my old training service, most of the rules are the same. Please note that training horses takes time and that I am still completing courses. If you would like updates or pictures of your horse let me know in the application and I will try my best to do so. Depending on the horse, I take anywhere from 2-4 1/2 game years to train

TYPES OF TRAINING
If you want me to train a horse that already has some skill training, the prices will of course be different. In the Application please let me know the number of the training type. For example, if I want my horse to be half-way trained I would put Training Type 3 in the appropriate place on my application.

1) I would Like my horse to be fully trainined. (90% and above in all stats)
2) I would like my horse to be three-fourths (3/4) of the way trained. (75% and above in all stats)
3) I would like for my horse to be half-way (1/2) trained (50% and above in all stats)
-If your horse already has some training, the training types will be the same. Please see the Discount area for information on prices

TRAINING PRICES
All prices are subject to change.
-Full Training (Training type 1) $5,000
-Partial Training (Training type 2) $3,150
-Half Training (Training type 3) $2,500

TRAINING RULES AND REGULATIONS
Please, read and follow everything below
1) I WILL NOT accept horses above the age of fifteen (15). I would hate for your horse to lose their life while in my care.
2) All Horses must be picked up by the player who left them in my care. If you wish for a different account to pick them up, you must state so in the Horse Application.
3) Absolutley NO Pregenant mares. I will ignore applications if the mare is pregenant.
4) You may only have one (1) horse in my training care at one time.

DISCOUNTS AND SPECIALS
During holidays or game events I may offer specials on my prices! During specials I will have the rules listed along with the special and the type.

SPECIALS
No specials right now. Check back soon!

DISCOUNTS
All discounts only, and will ever only, apply to what is listed below. Please, Do Not ask me to offer a discount that is not below. This system is still in progress, so please, bear with me.

Boarding:
Boarding discounts are explained in the Boarding section. To recap every week a horse stays with me you earn 10% of the total price. This is maxed out at 30%, for horses may only stay in my care for 3 weeks.

Training:
Training discounts are only applied when your horse already had over 20% training in at least four (4) stats. The discount varies for each horse, as each horses trained stats vary. As a general rule of thumb, you will recive a 10% discount if your horse has 20-30% in at least four (4) stats, and a 15% discount for 31-49% in at least four (4) stats.

APPLICATION
If you would like to take part in any of my services you can contact me in one of two ways. Through Email or this forum. I prefer email, that way I can better sort through my applications. Please fill out the application as follows. NOTE if you do not fill out the application form as follows, I WILL ignore your request.

Rose Creek Stables Boarding and Training Services
Horse Link
Your player name
Service you are requesting
If training: Which Training Type? If boarding: How long?
What the max age your horse can reach is
Notes and/or special instructions
Everything above is subject to change
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Maddie.Boo wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:Hello! As some of you may know I trained horses for a while but hen had to stop because my life became a bit to crazy. I am training again and, with this reopened service, have changed a few things. I will post the rules, guidelined, prices, etc. ASAP. Please read everything.
PS..... I know I was not the best trainer before, but this time I strive to be better. If you have a complaint, tips, etc. email me at TheChristianEquestrian@gmail

Maddie.Boo.
Training.
Full Training.
No older than 15.
Be sure to have him done soon. :)
I will check up on him to see if his training progresses.
Thanks Maddie! I just put an offer on him. I will get him back to you as soon as possible
Fallon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Fallon »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
Horse Link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1278162
Player: Fallon
Service: Training (Full)
Max age: 5 years
Notes: Could you take a picture when you finish training?
I can't go back to yesterday—because I was a different person then.
—Alice, Alice in Wonderland
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Fallon wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:
Horse Link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1278162
Player: Fallon
Service: Training (Full)
Max age: 5 years
Notes: Could you take a picture when you finish training?
Can do, can do!
Kingfisher
Visit My Farm

Post by Kingfisher »

Can you train this foal for me
training type 1 thank you
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1329572
valiantred
Visit My Farm

Post by valiantred »

PLEASE NOTE THAT WHEN YOU SUBMIT AN APPLICATION I PREFER YOU TO EMAIL IT TO ME. thank you

What if you don't have a premium membership to request training? Do you have examples of your training ability from a newborn to fully trained? Do you have references from past customers? Can you copy and past your training skills for those of us who undertand them?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:34 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:34 pm