The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

null

RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Re: TRAINER and BOARDING AVALIBLE! (All Rules, Prices, ETC Are Now Up)

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

Grand Hope River wrote:Could you fully train March Of Providence?

March Of Providence
Do you want her fully trainined?
0livia
Visit My Farm

Post by 0livia »

0livia
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1311302
Annie100 may be picking him up
Training 1
3.75 years
Can you please take pictures every 6 months- 1 year
Thank you
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

0livia wrote:0livia
Training 1
3.75 years
Thank you
Can do, can do. Let me know during pick up if she is picking him up
0livia
Visit My Farm

Post by 0livia »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
0livia wrote:0livia
Training 1
3.75 years
Thank you
Ok, when do you want him?
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

0livia wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:
Ok, when do you want him?
You can go ahead and put him up for private sale. Make the price 0 and select the Allow offers box. I can start training first thing in the morning. (It is veerrryyyyy late where I live right now!)
0livia
Visit My Farm

Post by 0livia »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
0livia wrote: Ok, when do you want him?
You can go ahead and put him up for private sale. Make the price 0 and select the Allow offers box. I can start training first thing in the morning. (It is veerrryyyyy late where I live right now!)
He is up
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

0livia wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:
He is up
Just made an offer! He is a cute little colt by the way. Very long legs for most foals i have seen of that breed!
horselover>13
Visit My Farm

Re: TRAINER and BOARDING AVALIBLE! (Reopen)

Post by horselover>13 »

Rosecreekstables wrote:First and Foremost, I have THREE (3) accounts. This one (Rosecreekstables) and Rosecreekstablesfarm And my account for boarder horses, Rosecreekboarding If you see a message from any of these accounts just remember that it IS the same person!

SERVICES
I currently offer:
BOARDING
TRAINING

If you would like to request a service, please email me! This is ecspecially applicable once they add vetting and farrier needs to the game!

HORSE AGEING
All horses in training WILL age. This is normal and cannot be stopped. Horses in boarding care will not age, as I will have them on a Seperate Account.

Visit my Website for information! I have everything split into pages with detailed desriptions so that I won't be cluttering up the forum!
https://rcsathwo.weebly.com

Baseline: Training is $5000
Boarding is $100 per day

TRAINING TYPES
I offer several different types of training for you horse. Please select which one you would like and look in the PAYMENT area for prices. (I like things to be organized can you tell?) Please follow all instructions. More training types WILL be coming soon!

1) Full training
All stats will be at 90% or above. "Why only 90%, Rose? I want a FULL training!" Well, while I wait for you to pick up your horse I keep training them. This usually gets all stats to at least 95%.

2) 3/4 Training
All stats will be at 75% or above. This excludes stamina. Stamina will be at least 90%. Higher stamina means faster training.

3) 1/2 Training
All stats will be at 50% Again, this excludes stamina which will be at 90% or more.

4) Discipline Training
This is for all y'all out there that only want your horse to compete in one disipline. Pick a discipline from the chart below and I will only train in the stats needed for that discipline. Stamina may or may not be including in the training, Depending on what the needed stats are. I will let you know if stamina is included, and if it is not you may request that I train stamina as well. As I find out what disiplines need stamina training, I will include it in the chart below.

What if my horse already has some training completed, Rose?
If your horse has some training already completed I will message you with specific details and priceing. A break-down of the pricing is below in the PAYMENT area for these horses but I can talior it to each horse.

TRAINING CHART
Below is a chart with all the stats needed for each discipline. These especially apply to Training #4. This chart was copied directly from The one larissar (The game creator) posted on the forum.
PS..... Please ignore how horrible the separtaion lines are. My iPad hates me so I had to add them myself.
Image is on my website I couldn't get it to upload here.
TRAINING PAYEMENT
As a rule of thumb, each discipline cost $625. Sometimes less depending on the training. If you have a question about anything you see please visit the contact page and send me an Email. (I use the training numbers to show the prices so if you can't remember which training is what number just scroll up!)

Training 1) $5000
($625 per stat)

Training 2) $3750
(3/4 of 5000)

Training 3) $2500
(1/2 of 5000)

Training 4) $625 per stat
ex. I train five stats in total so you pay $3125

IF YOU HORSE ALREADY HAS SOME TRAINING
I will add a discount. The discount I am still working on, but I do know that it will only apply if your horses stats are ALL OVER 20%. Check back soon for more details. (PS.... The answer to the "Did You Read Everything?" Question on the application is Gold Mistletoe!)

TRAINING RULES AND REQUIREMENTS
Everything comes with rules. I promise I will try not to make mine to strict.

1) Absolutley NO horse over the age of 15. I would hate for you to lose one of your virtual ponies becuase they pass away while in my care

2) Absolutley NO pregnant mares. If you breed them right before sending them to my farm I will NOT train them. I will send them BACK to you and you will have to pay a $100 FEE.

3) DO NOT ask me to switch training type once I have already started. This makes it much to complicated and I will IGNORE your request.

4) Do NOT claim another players horse. I write down and Email all request to myself, including the owner name. If the horse is to be picked up by another player they MUST tell me first.

5) Be polite. I WILL IGNORE anyone who is rude and/or pressing. If there is a wait list then be PATIENT and WAIT.

6) Payment is due at pick-up

TRAINING APPLICATION
Please fill out the application as follows. If you do not I will ask you to do so. If you do not fill it out Correctly a second time, I will ignore your request. You can send an appliaction in through the forum (link at the top of the page) or by email (my prefered way) my email is [email protected]

Rose Creek Stables Training Application Form
Your player name
A link to Your horse
will you be picking them up? If no, tell me the player who will be.
Number of training type. (Just the number. If it is Training 4 also put the discipline)
What Age does training have to be fininshed by? (Give me at least 3 1/2 game years please!)
Any special Notes or things you want to add? Tell me here!

Below is an example Application. The link is one of my horses. Feel free to check him out!

Rose Creek Stables Training Application
Rosecreekstables
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1268771
I will be Picking My horse up
Training 1
4.5 years
​please take a picture every 6 months.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1278753
Full training.
Colt 3.5 years old
Arab
Done in 4.5 yr please
Will be much appreciated
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Re: TRAINER and BOARDING AVALIBLE! (Reopen)

horselover>13 wrote:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1278753
Full training.
Colt 3.5 years old
Arab
Done in 4.5 yr please
Will be much appreciated
Do you want him trainings by 4.5 years or within 4.5 years? If it is by 4.5 years I will not be able to train him in that time frame
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Fallon wrote:Ping
Hay Fallon! Your horse FE Holiday has finished training! Link is below. I already put him up for private sale. The fee is $5000. Thanks for choosing me to train.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:26 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:26 pm