The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

New Player Training {CLOSED FOR THE SUMMER}

meganamber
Visit My Farm

Re: New Player Training {CLOSED}

Post by meganamber »

daisyy wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Hello Daisy,
I would be happy to take your horse as soon as I have room to train. Are you open to being on the waiting list?
Meg
Hey Meg yes I would like to be on the waiting list I have been looking for a trainer for a while and I would like you to train her just let me know how much it would be to train her to 90% or higher. Thank you.
Since you are a new player it will cost $5,000 :) I will go ahead and put you on the waiting list!
Currently working on Freibergs, Mustangs, and Paint Belgians
Home of Titan, one of HW's top racing Thoroughbreds
Breeder of the first Freiberg
Farm Log
daisyy
Visit My Farm

Post by daisyy »

meganamber wrote:
daisyy wrote:
Hey Meg yes I would like to be on the waiting list I have been looking for a trainer for a while and I would like you to train her just let me know how much it would be to train her to 90% or higher. Thank you.
Since you are a new player it will cost $5,000 :) I will go ahead and put you on the waiting list!
Awesome sounds good Thank you so much. :D
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

daisyy wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Awesome sounds good Thank you so much. :D
Welcome! :) I should be ready for your horse in a few days.
Farm Log
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

daisyy wrote:ping
I'm ready for your horse! :)
0livia wrote:ping
Your horse, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1347780, is finished with her training. Please let me know when you are available to pick her up! :)
Farm Log
daisyy
Visit My Farm

Post by daisyy »

meganamber wrote:
daisyy wrote:ping
I'm ready for your horse! :)
I will put her up for offer for you and just keep her weight on moderate or moderately thin if you would be able to make her compete in some small local shows that would be awesome you don't necessarily have to take pictures but if you would like to you are welcome to. and Thanks again.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

daisyy wrote:
meganamber wrote: I'm ready for your horse! :)
I will put her up for offer for you and just keep her weight on moderate or moderately thin if you would be able to make her compete in some small local shows that would be awesome you don't necessarily have to take pictures but if you would like to you are welcome to. and Thanks again.
Okay, so you want her weight moderate, local shows done, and occasional pictures. Do you want her temperament changed or anything else? You're welcome :)
Farm Log
daisyy
Visit My Farm

Post by daisyy »

meganamber wrote:
daisyy wrote:
Okay, so you want her weight moderate, local shows done, and occasional pictures. Do you want her temperament changed or anything else? You're welcome :)
Thank you and no everything you motioned sounds good and I'm not worried about her temperament it can stay bombproof since it would be hard to change anyways but everything else is good as it is thanks :D
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

daisyy wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Thank you and no everything you motioned sounds good and I'm not worried about her temperament it can stay bombproof since it would be hard to change anyways but everything else is good as it is thanks :D
Okay great! :) I'll ping you when she's ready! should be in a day or two!
Farm Log
0livia
Visit My Farm

Post by 0livia »

Your horse, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1347780, is finished with her training. Please let me know when you are available to pick her up! :)[/quote]
How much?
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

0livia wrote:
Your horse, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1347780, is finished with her training. Please let me know when you are available to pick her up! :)
How much?[/quote]

30k since you've been on longer than 2 months :)
Farm Log
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:19 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:19 pm