Community Forum

High Set Head

CrownRoyalEquestrian
Visit My Farm

High Set Head

Post by CrownRoyalEquestrian »

Are there any horses out there with a high head set? Like the home page 'news feed' art work for the Akhal-Teke and the Dutch Harness Horse? I have a great need for an upright head and neck.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: High Set Head

Post by BlackOak2 »

CrownRoyalEquestrian wrote:Are there any horses out there with a high head set? Like the home page 'news feed' art work for the Akhal-Teke and the Dutch Harness Horse? I have a great need for an upright head and neck.
These high head sets were manually moved by our admins specifically for the sample horse artwork. In the future at some point, these are scheduled to be linked to the specific breeds, but I don't think this is anywhere near priority, so it'll likely be quite a while until released.
CrownRoyalEquestrian
Visit My Farm

Post by CrownRoyalEquestrian »

Thank! I got this colt this morning and I got so stupidly excited. I was raised around American Saddlebreds so I was a teeny bit hoping, maybe this was already in the game. I can't wait to see the breeds get even more breed specific. Love, love the sample artwork.
Classic War Lord
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

CrownRoyalEquestrian wrote:Thank! I got this colt this morning and I got so stupidly excited. I was raised around American Saddlebreds so I was a teeny bit hoping, maybe this was already in the game. I can't wait to see the breeds get even more breed specific. Love, love the sample artwork.
You're not the only one that gets excited about this game (especially the releases... did you see the paints that are on their way???? Hot-Fun!!). :D

Nice boy, it looks like he'll come out looking almost exactly like his father.

The game updates come a little slowly sometimes, but with only two admins can we really expect them to release at the same rate of other games? They pay great attention to detail and background work as well as attending to the communities little issues.

If you have any other questions, we'll be around. :)
Become a Patron!